OlyBoy’s 2nd indoor grow with Sunset Sherbet

Beautiful girls @OlyBoy98503 I ended up buying humboldt booster, but I’d love your opinion on incorporating it into Jacks. :thinking: I also have a jug of Fulvic/Humic acid and Tribus I believe get top-dressed with a gallon of water to work in.

1 Like

Tribus will probably the next thing I buy, after I say I’m never going to buy anything else until I finish what I have! :rofl:

I used Humboldt on my first grow and I really liked it.

1 Like

I’ve said that to the wife more than once, and my first plants haven’t finished flower yet! :sweat_smile:

I’ll be mixing a fresh batch of flower nutes tomorrow and pushing heavy runoff (ppm of runoff was 1700 tonight.) So tribus will get top dressed after feeding tomorrow night with fulvic/humic acid.

2 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: looking wonderful

4 Likes

It’s been 49 days since we flipped them to 12/12.

The orange color is really coming though on the flowers.

Four more weeks to go (hopefully).

01/30

9 Likes

picture of my indoor grow space.

01/31

9 Likes

They’re some beautiful healthy girls! You still taking them outside? Am a week behind you, I’ll post soon. 3 lids of each girl, easy. Nicely done for indoor, am mind blown you don’t use a tent…wow!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, our weather hasn’t been cooperating and I haven’t taken them outside lately. I’d really like to take them back outside for a few days again as they get closer to harvest.

And as for a tent, I’ve almost bought a tent a couple of times. I just want to keep it as simple as I can. My next grow will kick off in the beginning of April. It’ll start inside and finish outside (kinda like last Spring). And I should be 100% outside from May through October. I hope! lol!

1 Like

Day 57 since flipping.

02/07

8 Likes

Looking great! Nice and frosty

3 Likes

Chunky and frosty, very nice!

2 Likes

There’s a way that @aloyambercrombie (Mud) takes pictures of his plants like portraits. I really like it so I’m stealing it.

58 days since flip.

02/08

8 Likes

Well it works. The girls look amazing and holy frost!!! Did you turn your heat off??? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No. Lol. As a matter of fact, my heat has been all over the place. I got a new toy that records the temps and humidity and sends it to my phone.

I’ve been learning how to keep temp/RH in check. Until I got this thing, I had no idea what was happening in my closet after lights out.

I’ve identified (and hopefully eliminated) the spikes in the graphs.

4 Likes

Dude, that’s what’s up!

1 Like

64 days since flip.

02/14

9 Likes

Man I can’t stop drooling over those girls. I’m such a sugar slut. Don’t judge me!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I am also!

Here you go. Some sugar shots.

6 Likes

Looks amazing @OlyBoy98503. Since we flipped on the same day here my ladies.

5 Likes

What are your thoughts on harvesting your girls? Trichomes looking good?

2 Likes