OlyBoy grows autos Summer 2021

Thanks for the nice words.

I actually bought two 2’ Christmas trees to plant in that spot last year that I never planted. I’m going to buy two more and hopefully plant them this year. I’ll have to do something before putting a photo period there

5 Likes

Do a 20 inch by 20 inch box about 4 inches deep and turn up the top layer after you take out the 4 inches and back fill it with some super soil and put a nice clone in there are a seedling and watch how that harvest for you , you would get at least 10-15 pounds easily , the challenge is to keep it waist high so you can check trichomes when it’s finushed.

3 Likes

Spiral 1

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

Bonus ISKs

07/18

10 Likes

Wedding Cake also has a problem.

Day 79, and she’s still throwing out lots of white pistils.

She’s also throwing out these unwelcome pricks.

She’s going to come down tomorrow night. Too many other plants around.

I’m sure that won’t be the only seed I’ll find this summer thanks to WC. lol!

9 Likes

That’s the last ditch effort to pollinate itself. All of my ILGM wedding cake threw nanners and started making more white pistils on the last week as well.

2 Likes

Spiral 1

ISK harvested last night. 128 g wet weight.

Spiral 2

WC harvested last night. 389 g wet weight.

Spiral 3

Thing 1 got promoted to Upstairs.

Thing 2, still Downstairs.

07/20

16 Likes

Awesome man. Can’t wait to see the rest.

1 Like

Well, right before I left for Delaware, I threw those two nuggettes in the jar that the Zkittlez was curing in. Then I forgot about them. So I got them out last night to dry a little bit.

When it’s ground, it smells like a half a can of soda that’s been open for 2-3 days.

It’s smoother than I thought it would be. Hardly any taste on it though (kinda weird since it has a nice smell). But it’s a great high. It’s making typing really hard.

I shoulda got the dry weight. Dammit.

7 Likes

Maybe if one of the WC in spiral 3 goes herm, I won’t have too many other plants in flower in danger of getting pollinated. I’d like take one another week or two. As much as I like the smoke I’ve had so far, I would like to try one that could go a little longer.

:self highfive:

7 Likes

Thanks, man. Neither can I! It’s so funny to think that I’m closer to the end of this project than the beginning. Time for me to start narrowing down my plans for my fall/winter grow.

4 Likes

A man imitating my harvests! Oly you are a great guy!! You probably need to stick to growing streetlight “impairing trees” like you usually do lol. Peace…

5 Likes

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

07/22

@Growmedic Here’s my outdoor plants. These are the autos.

13 Likes

Spiral 2 is quite a beast, looking good brother :+1:

3 Likes

omg. yes. That ISK has exceeded any expectations I may have had with growing autoflowers. That Wedding case from Spiral 2 that I just harvested was what I thought I was getting with autos.

6 Likes

@violagirl0 I’m so mad. I lost that seed from my WC. I dropped it in my bedroom and lost it in the carpet. Of course I don’t want to vacuum until I find it. :cry:

5 Likes

I dropped a seed that I germinated today on the garage floor and about shit myself. I eventually found it. No man left behind. Time for you to go carpet diving. That might have more than one context. I should say…go find that seed! Lol.

10 Likes

Best quote ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Yes. Yes it is!

6 Likes

Great job on the harvest. It looks amazing :wink:
That’s some funny stuff about carpet diving. Full steam ahead. Lol
Happy growing…

4 Likes

I wish I had remembered this conversation a few hours ago when OlyGirl was here teaching me to roll joints. She would have gotten a big kick out of it.

But I can report that the ISK was “stupid smooth”

Fun and energetic smoke.

12 Likes