OlyBoy grows autos Summer 2021

A fence wouldn’t be as labor intensive as digging 1-2 ft. holes for 5 gallon fabric pots and grow buckets in. I am not a math person at all, but from the looks of your photo with the blue, yellow, and red circles, that fence wouldn’t have to be but about 4-5 ft. high. In the inevitable words of dman1969, keep on keepin’ on!!! Peace…

4 Likes

Found it!

3 Likes

Oly-
Shazam!! I promise I will take art lessons before I draw you any more pictures! LOL
Peace…

3 Likes

:monkey::jeans: …I’m not advocating this, and you also did not get this idea from me :wink:…but have you tried kicking the lamp pole about waist height… Bruce Lee type of kick …lol :joy::joy:
If its wired right, it should switch off…don’t ask how I know this …lol :joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

indoors/outdoors…there’s always gonna be a thousand things to consider. And, as growers, some variables we have control over and some that we don’t. If I can’t control it, I try not to worry about it.

I knew there was a height limit (because I measured the shadows). Whatevs. Some of the indoor growers threads that I read are a constant battle with lights and leaks and nutes and humidity and carbon filters and negative pressure. That stuff makes my brain hurt. Plus, growing indoors makes me have to sit on the floor for longer than I’d prefer. Sometimes it takes a long time for me to get up.

That’s kinda what I thought. Thank you.

dude, I’d be lucky to be able to kick a doorknob. lol! In all seriousness, I like having the streetlight there.

I’m just surprised at how fast this plant grew. The important thing is that I know what I’ll do different next time. Thanks for checking in!

6 Likes

I’m with you there! I couldn’t kick anything without pulling a hammy or groin. I was just gifted by our wonderful city, a very bright, very blue led street lamp, right next to my mailbox… Although it is nice to see actual color at night, I preferred the ol school hps lamps. Less obnoxious

4 Likes

This one got the chop this morning.

:rofl:

And the ISK?

As long as she’s kicking out white pistils, I’ll keep her growing.

Downstairs we have:

07/10

15 Likes

I nearly spit my drink drink out! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you gonna do with all that bud?

10 Likes

Good! That was exactly the effect I was going for with that ridiculous comment!

I’ll wait for a night that I don’t have any plans or commitments. Then I’ll smoke it.

13 Likes

I’m dying over here :rofl::rofl::rofl: i love the drying rack! Please tell me you have a tiny jar for curing?!?

7 Likes

Okay. I have a tiny jar for curing. :joy:

16 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 now that’s serious right there , :clap: nice effort and that’s how you stick and stay and make it pay right no seeds go to waste none !!!

4 Likes

Sneak up there at night and spray it green lol

2 Likes

@Mark0427 soft pellets and a homemade slingshot is less effort !

4 Likes

I have this one…

It holds about 2grams. My daily carry, if you will.

7 Likes

Spiral 1

The ISK got a good thorough soaking of water and nutes.

She’ll spend the next six days here in the closet with the lights on a timer. This is scary for me. I’ve never done this. I hope I don’t report back with a “the lights were on 36 hours a day and they revegged into Cannazilla and are wreaking havok in my bedroom closet”. @BigMommaC I should have bought that $750.00 time that they use at CERN. :joy:

Spiral 2

The ISK and WC each got 3 gals of nutes and water. The Zz got 2 gals water, nutes and fishit.

Spiral 3

They all had their reservoirs filled with water and nutes and fishit.

These two each got a half-gal water and nutes.

07/12

13 Likes

Yea I wouldn’t trust the timer I have to turn on a Christmas tree! :rofl::rofl:

Fingers crossed for ya that all goes well!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

I’m looking at this last picture here, by the way I’m jealous as :poop: of your outdoor growing ability, anyway your street light issue. Why not just plant a couple big bushes in this open spot here I circled? Give you more growing height while staying incognito as well.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh this picture made my day! :rofl::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I guess it does kinda stand out from all the other harvest/drying pictures. :crazy_face:

3 Likes