OlyBoy grows autos Summer 2021

So my plants have hermied. I’m so upset.

2 Likes

Bro that sucks. How many days are your plants?

Yeah. I’d be upset also. Our plants are the same age. I’d harvest the 3 herms and let the last one finish up.

2 Likes

I haven’t used it

1 Like

That does suck, almost as bad as bud rot. I agree with @OlyBoy98503.

We’re at day 77 give or take. Make sure you check the undersides of the leaves. This is where nanners appeared on mine.

2 Likes

Day 78

Today might be Wedding Cake’s last day.

@Getfocsd Can you believe this shit?

06/15

8 Likes

Is that a he/she part? Or a seed, can’t tell… really high

2 Likes

Looks like boy parts.

Only one I could find though.

06/15

12 Likes

I think you are right about it being boy parts but since you took it off you should be fine growing it out. Just watch for more bananas, which is what that seems to be for some reason it popped out of the bud whole. I’ll bet if you did surgery on it there would be a bunch of bananas inside

4 Likes

@MeEasy i found a bunch more.

I still have plants in early and mid-bloom that I can’t have at risk. This one’s going in the dark tonight.

8 Likes

oh no that sucks.

1 Like

yeah, it does. I would have liked to have had one more week to fatten up.

But she’s really sticky and smells super sweet. I honestly can’t wait to try her out.

13 Likes

thats a nice looking bud. im debating giving my girls a trim tonight. i trimmed at day 21 but a couple of them are looking kinda crowded.

2 Likes

Yeah. Some of them look ready for a trim. What’s their humidity like? Are these the girls in your “hot” room?

2 Likes

ya. humidity is steady at 70% and temps are steady at 34c durring daytime humidity drops some at night and temps at night stay around 27 or so. at least i know i insulated properly. lol im redoing my ventilation system in july as well as running a new independent 20amp line for just my room.

2 Likes

Yah that sucks :sleepy: I had to pull 2 blue dream about 2-3 weeks early in my last grow for the same shit

1 Like

For sure I’d want to trim some of those leaves. Especially any leaf laying atop another leaf. How many days ago was their 21 day haircut?

2 Likes

im on day 34 now. so bout 13 days ago. i might just wait till tomorrow as thats when they are due for next watering and i like to wait till i water to do any trimming

1 Like

Isn’t this plant an auto? Do autos hermie? Stupid question I guess, for some reason I didn’t think they would hermie

2 Likes