OlyBoy grows autos Summer 2021

Red pot has an Interstate Killer auto, green pot has an ILGM Wedding Cake auto, and yellow pot has an ILGM Zkittles auto plant growing.

@Hellraiser @Zee @PurpNGold74 @patchman @KoolHandLuke @Bulldognuts @Dman1969 @Breezy @MaD-VapoR

20 Likes

Out of likes and set to watching and I’m stoked for you Brother!! I see you have them offset I think :thinking: I know what you got up your sleeve :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I also have 2 wedding cake auto starting. Watching.

2 Likes

Watching as well, thanks for the tag @OlyBoy98503!!

1 Like

Yeah… I’m gonna bend them over and treat them unkindly. I have to keep them little for a little while (inside) until I can leave them out in the sun to get all swole up!

3 Likes

the saucers have 2" of perlite in them. the rain science pots should let the roots grow through the bottom into the perlite. I think this should help me stop worrying about overwatering my plants while they are inside.

@Cannabian @DankBank22 @Arrow @Jake3 @Morpheous @BoilerGuy @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @tchop134

Here is the intro to my new auto grow.

7 Likes

Watching…thanks for the tag!

Love the wedding cake!

1 Like

Im gonna hop on the ride and check out the scenery here too. Got 12 photos going now. Might uppot them today to get them moving along was gonna keep them small til i sex them but thays gonna take way too long and i wanna see what this scorpion diablo brings for flower time lol.

3 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 , looks like a good start , watching :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

:popcorn: in the lazyboy I’ll be watching between the naps. I to have two wedding cakes :birthday: :yum: growing

2 Likes

Got to say, I’m looking forward to seeing the view you have where live. I’m a little jealous :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

As of two nights ago I have given up my cookie phase and now totally into :popcorn: mode. :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Oly! I’ll be along for the ride.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag Oly :+1: …I’m set to watch and learn…I’m very efficient at killing autos…but my skill set stops right there…:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

All three seeds popped out of the dirt yesterday or last night!

Today is Day 1 for this run of autos.

03/30

11 Likes

3 for 3 you can’t beat that record! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

The only real unknown at this point is if the interstate killer seed is male or female. My fingers are crossed for a female, or I’ll have to restart the ISK auto.

2 Likes

Set to watch my friend! Treat them unkind, they will be happy at the end :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I kinda put my girls thru the ringer every time and they truly dig it! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes