Oly’s counter top (long term seedlings and clones)

I found a seed in my Wash bud that I harvested a month ago!

So if there’s one seed, there might be more. I don’t care if the plants from these seeds might be more prone to herm. At least I have the chance to grow another one from seed.

08/31

7 Likes

So… she was there.

I didn’t water her for the past few days because I wanted the soil to hold on to the roots when I moved her.

The roots held on quite well and looked pretty good.

So I stuck everthing in the ground at an angle so the main stem is pointing north.

Baby buds.

I tied the main stem down a little bit with some training wire.

This plant got 1 gal of water and nutes poured all around the base of the pot onto the grounds to get to the roots that are outside of the pot.

09/04

5 Likes

Looking good and enjoying the process your using!

3 Likes

Her move went well.

09/06

3 Likes

Thank you. I think she looks great, but I was hoping to see more evidence of that plant being further along in flower since it was stuck in that secluded spot for the past six weeks. We shall see, I guess…

4 Likes

She has some nice colas starting.

I am currently comparing pictures of the clones I had growing outside (last year) with this clone.

And even though I had this clone set in a spot where she got a LOT less direct (and overall) sunlight, it looks like she is BEHIND where the other clones were at this time last year. Whatever… So much for idea that the extra shade would trick her into going into flower early. :laughing: Oh well. (Jeez… remember how bad the fires and smoke were this time last year?)

And I accidentally let this girl get too big for her spot inside. She has to lose a few branches.

And now she fits perfect again.

And now I have a pretty plant I can take in to work tomorrow.

(I’m not too sure that would go over very well.)

09/16

6 Likes

You can see how she’s doing angled into the ground here.

Didn’t quite turn out as well as I hoped, but I can try again next time.

4 Likes

High,
she looks real good. I tied one down in hopes of keeping her below the fence. As you can see it did work but the other girls didn’t behave well. Lol less plants more buds than last year. Oh Boy, the aroma is fantastic. It’s really gettin smelly. A good smelly

Happy growin
Ger

6 Likes

daaaaam! They look a lot bigger than last year’s plants!

(you must have very understanding neighbors lol)

your plants look great!

2 Likes

My seedling/clone area (the kitchen counter) is near the back door and always seems to have little flying things around.

Fungus gnat control?

We shall see.

7 Likes

Perfect and great idea, having been tossing the idea of a Venus fly trap myself :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Uh oh… I need to see why she looks so sad.

She is just waterlogged. So I beat her with a stick to knock some of the water off.

or whatever the hell happened here this morning!

That’s how you get BudRot Pro®

But she’s starting to frost up nicely. Hopefully she’ll get blasted with some sunshine later.

09/19

2 Likes

dayum…thers it…all i can get out… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

I love this flat canopy when the plant is growing at a 45° angle

Now we just need some dry weather (that’s not happening :rofl:)

10/03

8 Likes

She’ll be coming inside at night soon.

10/10

4 Likes

So I haven’t synced my hygrometers in a few days. Damn. I didn’t know it was this bad.

Yeah I did. I’ve either been too lazy or too busy to check. So I dug her up and brought her inside.

And here’s my awesome indoor grow space lol @BigMommaC

I had to cut off three tops that had any signs of rot. It wasn’t a lot, but after last year’s bud rot fiasco, I’m going to be doing surgery with a machete rather than a scalpel.

10/12

4 Likes

High,
I tied one down for the 45degree angle. Worked real well. Nice job OlyBoy
Happy growin
Ger

2 Likes

solid work sir…very nice :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

It was supposed to finally be nice out, so I brought everyone outside to get some sun.

She has the sweet, stale soda smell going on now.

It’s pretty breezy right now. I also tied up a couple of her lower branches.

And here are two Wash clones that just sit on the counter. And the poor Blueberry Yum Yum that hasn’t gotten any attention.

10/16

4 Likes

She’s getting the chop this weekend.

10/19

4 Likes