Oly’s counter top (long term seedlings and clones)

So I dug up New Wash last night to move her.

The roots growing through the mesh pot looked really good and held a bunch of the soil. I knocked most of the soil and roots off.

I partially burried the pot in a big saucer filled with S#4 mix

And I plan on keeping her in this covered spot that doesn’t get much as much light until 08/20 (when we start receiving less than 14 hr’s of sunlight) and then I’ll half bury the pot in the newly vacated spot where S2 WC was planted so she can finish flowering in full sunlight.

07/20

2 Likes

Wash

It’s been 72 days since flipping to 12/12. She’s finishing faster than her sister did. It has also been quite a bit warmer so far this spring/summer. Probably gonna harvest most of her this weekend.

@zee I used different nutes last year. She’s not showing as much gold in the leaves, but her flowers look so much better than last year’s clones. What nutes are you using now for your girls?

New Wash

Trying to trigger an early flower by decreasing the amount of sunlight she gets.

HP

@Growmedic Here’s my photoperiod plants. These are actually all clones of the same plant that’s been growing for almost 2 yrs. I don’t know what the strain is (that’s why we call it Wash), but it’s a very forgiving plant and they have put up with a lot of stupidness on my part.

07/22

4 Likes

She is still very beautiful!

Am using Jacks 321 at full strength every watering.

What kind of high is she, head or body?

2 Likes

I’d say body.
Great pain reliever.
It’s calming without making me too sleepy.
(that’s why I want to harvest most of it this weekend. i’ll let the rest of the plant continue for a week or two to get black and I’ll see if there’s a noticeable difference in this plant with these nutes)
Perfect for after work.

3 Likes

Trunk pic

She ready to harvest. Probably tomorrow.

07/24

6 Likes

I harvested Wash on 07/25 (yesterday). Instead of posting pictures again, here’s a link to a post that already has the info.

Harvested at 342 g, wet weight. Yay!

And since I got nothin’ goin’ on for a few months, I guess I’ll re-veg her again with a new designation (maybe 3.1.1). If I can, I’ll get a clone off of her and grow it on the counter over the winter.

5 Likes

Dry weight was 105 g. Pretty stoked.

Smoked a couple bowls of the dried calyxes after jarring. It actually smells kind of spicy this time. I don’t remember it smelling spicy before. It also has more of a body high than I remember.

New Wash

She’ll come back out on 08/19 when daylight dips under 14:00.

House Wash

I’m actually quite pleased with this Fox & Fern planter.

07/31

4 Likes

08/10

3 Likes

plants are looking happy and healthy :ok_hand:…im rooting for the clones… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Thank you for stopping by to look and for the kind words!

1 Like

The ISK will be harvested on Monday

Now I’ll check out my comments!

08/14

3 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:…im always in the background :wink:…but as per always, i dont have likes to give, so i normally dont comment unless i see something wrong…and i have not seen anything wrong with your plants… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

See this little hygrometer?

My hygrometer got direct sunlight today from 11:46

until 12:48.

She’s facing dead east so no afternoon fun except for though the slats above.

So I thought that was kind of cool to capture that data without having to be there.

This one will come out on Monday 08/23. I’ll have to look up what our daylight amount is gonna be.

And this one looks like she’s ready for bed time. Nope, we still have a few hours.

08/20

2 Likes

I should have just tagged you in this journal.

There’s two outdoor plants forced flower in this journal.

2 Likes

ok folks. i’m stumped. I first started noticing indications that something wasn’t right with this plant about two days ago.

I think a half dozen fan leaves just broke right off at the stem, but otherwise the color looked pretty good throughout the plant.

And yesterday I noticed this weird, gray colors on some of the leaves. It’s not as bad on all of them, I just took pictures that showed the most detail.

Here is the top of the main stem. That burn or whatever isn’t as pronounced up top.

So yesterday I ran about a gallon of water through the soil, let it drain, and then gave her water and nutes until I got runoff.

The green at the center of those burned leaves is coming back, and I’m relived to see that.

But I have no idea what the hell happened. I’m using jacks321 with each watering, the ffof in the soil has long since been depleted, it’s the same water I always use.

@Hellraiser @Zee @PurpNGold74 @violagirl0 @BigMommaC @MadamCalamity @MaD-VapoR @Breezy @Dman1969 @tchop134 Would any of you have an idea of what caused the leaves to fall off and those colors on the leaves?

I’ve looked at my deficiency/excess charts but I can’t find any pictures that look like what went on here.

5 Likes

I have no clue but it looks bacterial. For some reason I can’t click and zoom in on your pictures to get a better look. Maybe @Not2SureYet @kaptain3d @Low @OGIncognito @Budz might know?

3 Likes

Thats different you got me. It does look fungal/bacterial but don’t get how flushing would fix that. I’m sticking around to find out.

3 Likes

I would check for pests. Just my opinion but in first pic i think she looks a little hungry she looks a little yellow to me. what are the temps like?

1 Like

I’ve never seen this! I don’t have a clue.
If you don’t mind I’m gonna tag :label: a couple Brothers. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Oldguy @repins12 @Arrow :pray::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes