Oly’s counter top (long term seedlings and clones)

So if y’all remember this plant…

I took about 2/3 of a quart of buds (and a couple jars of other stuff, but that doesn’t matter.)

First bag smash

Second bag smash

I didn’t weight any of it before hand or weigh it afterwards either.

I was just surprised and excited to see what these plants can do.

It smells so good. The first dab I took melted the bottom half of my face off.

I have to be a little more careful. :green_heart: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :dash:

Stay lifted, my friends.

8 Likes

And ever since then, I have also.

I repotted some of my long-term kitchen counter clones last weekend.

This clone is 6 months old. it was planted in Sohum Living Soil and I was glad to see the roots looking like this.

Here she is 3 days later.

She’ll be going outside for good in a few weeks. She’s going to be as big as a Fiat like her grandmothers in a couple months.

8 Likes

Hahahaha. I see you Oly. The :man_student: has surpassed the :man_teacher:

3 Likes

Looks like a great start!

2 Likes

Red Cups are Monkey Cake, the blue cup is Blueberry Yum Yum, and the pink cups are Mendocino Mike.

MC

BY

MM

04/07

8 Likes

Everyone got watered and fed this morning.

Joan Of Arc (formerly Wash)

Veteran’s Kush

Seedlings and more JA clones

Then when they went outside, they got dumped on… :rofl:

…and it’s sunny again.

04/27

7 Likes

I can’t recommend (in good conscious) one of these, unless you just happen to have 500 bucks laying around and can’t think of anything else to buy.

But holy crap. This thing is amazing.

Lazer weed.

5 Likes

Do you notice any real benefits using that contraptions vs smoking a joint or bowl?

2 Likes

(please don’t take any of this as complaining, i f’ing love it)
tbh… it’s a little more high maintenance than I would like. two, maybe three hits per bowl. I’m going to have to get a few more of the ceramic bowls. It takes me maybe 5-10 min in between finishing one bowl (removing, scraping, cleaning, refilling, and wiping/cleaning the [laser chamber/whatever it’s called]). it’s not that big of a deal. I like the alternate bong mouthpiece.

the hits are super clean, and i get the taste/smell/flavors that I get when I vape flower.

my throughout-the-day/night piece is still my heir.

the hitoki would be my “after dinner”, “friend is coming over” or “home after a long day” piece.

4 Likes

That plant in the orange bucket fell off the railing a few days ago. One branch broke off, I had to splint another, but this girl did not give af.

I’m still waiting on the last MM and MC to show some pistils before uppotting.

The autos popped out of the soil about a week ago. I have one last ISK from mudman and a couple of Repins bubblegum crosses.

Everything is in supersoil or Sohum this year, so they’re only getting tapater or rainwater and maybe some Fishshit or Recharge every couple of waterings.

05/13

5 Likes