Oly’s counter top (long term seedlings and clones)

Thank you! It seems easy when I only have 2-3 plants growing.

I’m sure I’ll be pulling my hair out when it’s time to grow outdoors again! :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Looking forward to it :+1:

2 Likes

Speaking of which…

My spring/summer plan:

Autoflowers… I was thinking of two grows (of three strains each), planning on 75 day cycles, using the GroBuckets like I did last summer, for the first cycle and in the ground for the second cycle. Cycles kicking off ~05/01 and ~07/15. I’m planning on growing seeds from @repins12 and @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie for my autos.

Autoperiod… two grows. First grow will be in 5 gal rain science bags with Sohum. Seeds will be Monkey Cake, Blueberry Yum Yum, and Mendocino Mike. Second photo grow will be in the Grow buckets, so I can keep them upstairs and get a better eye on them as the summer ends and humidity rots everything faster than a banana turns brown on the way home from Safeway. I think the second grow will be Strawberry Cough, Mendocino Mike, and [still don’t know].

All of this plan is fluid…this is the first time I’ve written down the jumble of summer plans in my head.

All this time I’ve been thinking of ways to snag a furniture dolly like @krismwright is using to cart their plants around. I freaking forgot a built one for the bale of straw project

So I can mount a slightly larger platform on this base. And then I can roll the 5 gallon potted plants around the bakery and the driveway, and even into the garage if the weather gets super crappy (September).

I don’t know. I’m still figuring things out.

8 Likes

Yes I am! Everything is over here now!

4 Likes

Two little Wash cuties

This one got left outside last night on accident

Oops

Brrr…

It was just for one night.

03/06

6 Likes

thank you @Naturalmedsman .

and here we are almost 4 weeks later

And here’s a bunch of pics of only the bottom bud sites.

I know the pics aren’t the best… the top triche’s have very little clear, almost all milky/cloudy, and no amber. Other growers have described a very narcotic effect with this plant that I’d like to avoid.

@kdawg @krismwright @Dman1969 @Deez @MadamCalamity @Getfocsd @Jake3 @tchop134 @BeeKeeper2

What are everyone’s opinions of the trichomes on those bottom bud sites? How much longer could I push flowering (based on nothing but the appearance of the trich’s and pistils)?

Thanks!

03/07

8 Likes

@Arrow @PurpNGold74 @Cannabian @Hellraiser

If I could get your opinion also, I’d appreciate it.

4 Likes

Personally I would let that plant go another 2 to 3 weeks. The hairs have not fully matured. If you got a microscope just make sure you see a few Amber colored trichomes before you pull it, percentage is up to you and your preference. You’ll also notice a much more distinct difference between the color of the bud and the leaves when it has ripened right now they look very similar. Hope this helps :100::grin::pray::potted_plant::potted_plant: they’re looking great by the way! :fire::fire:

5 Likes

I chase narcotic kind of highs. No sativas in my tents lol. That said… id go longer as well regardless. The calyx are nicely swollen. But the hairs are still pretty stiff and white ones dont look like foxtails, so id let those amber up

6 Likes

I agree with the above info as well. A good rule of thumb if you dont want amber trichs is to get 95% of all the pistils amber once you have milky/cloudy trichs. A bit of amber trichs wont hurt. You can always selectively cut the buds off as they get to where you want them. No harm in letting the rest fully mature. Looking good! :+1::v:

6 Likes

It’s been said Brother :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
Looking awesome by the way. :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

you have been well covered … @krismwright and @kdawg… raise very valid points… :ok_hand:
keep in mind that your trichs outside the bud will always mature faster/quicker than the internal thrichs…the maturation process may continue for up to 72 hours after harvest…and as you state, these are bottom buds…so everything from here on up :point_up:, will be " more ready "

my 02 on this is…you have around 3 or 4 weeks left on a minimum…on these lower buds

:sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Let it go longer. She’ll reward you.

Yo right on man same. Call me a brute but when I smoke weed I wanna get torqued. Lots of weed can smell loud af and make your taste buds water but if it’s not got that boom it’s not for me.

I have found a few sativa dom hybrids that are worth keeping around even tho I’m mainly a heavy Indica guy. Most haze does nothin for me but for whatever reason super silver haze blows me away. Same with sour D (that’s a sativa dominant), and Strawberry Cough will straighten your d!ck out. Again none of those are pure Sats but they’ll get my head straight. All that said I don’t fox with Those kinds of strains before bed unless I wanna be up all night pondering the cosmos. It’s Indicas after 8 if I wanna get any sleep. :grin:

5 Likes

Lots of whits hairs i see. I would push longer, but thats me

2 Likes

Im actually on the same boat… dont know if i should be harvesting this or let it rock for a lil while longer.

5 Likes

I’m going to wait one more week.

Here she is today. Day 56.

03/11

6 Likes

The little tree.

03/11

5 Likes

I chopped her down Wed morning and gave a nice wash and have her hanging to dry up a lil before i go in for a trim. I have so many leaves come harvest time compared to so manybothers grow. Am i not doing something or maybe too much of? Idk, hope the buds are much more dense than my last crop.

1 Like

This little tree…

This plan is going to get harvested on Sunday! Today she is at day 60.

03/15

8 Likes

Cyclops Saucerman seeds should be ready to ship in a couple weeks! Larry’s Cheese won’t be far behind. :metal:

1 Like