Oly’s counter top (long term seedlings and clones)

Speaking of which…

My spring/summer plan:

Autoflowers… I was thinking of two grows (of three strains each), planning on 75 day cycles, using the GroBuckets like I did last summer, for the first cycle and in the ground for the second cycle. Cycles kicking off ~05/01 and ~07/15. I’m planning on growing seeds from @repins12 and @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie for my autos.

Autoperiod… two grows. First grow will be in 5 gal rain science bags with Sohum. Seeds will be Monkey Cake, Blueberry Yum Yum, and Mendocino Mike. Second photo grow will be in the Grow buckets, so I can keep them upstairs and get a better eye on them as the summer ends and humidity rots everything faster than a banana turns brown on the way home from Safeway. I think the second grow will be Strawberry Cough, Mendocino Mike, and [still don’t know].

All of this plan is fluid…this is the first time I’ve written down the jumble of summer plans in my head.

All this time I’ve been thinking of ways to snag a furniture dolly like @krismwright is using to cart their plants around. I freaking forgot a built one for the bale of straw project

So I can mount a slightly larger platform on this base. And then I can roll the 5 gallon potted plants around the bakery and the driveway, and even into the garage if the weather gets super crappy (September).

I don’t know. I’m still figuring things out.

8 Likes