Old Smoker Wanting to Get Back in Game

First, thank you for your service and my freedom. You are a hero. I’m so sorry about the panic attacks. There are a lot of folks here who can help you. I know they will chime in. I’ll tag a few folks who might add to the conversation @Reed71 @Newt @Retiredoldguy @OGIncognito

There is also a medicinal thread here you might check out Medicinal Use - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

And I found this veteran’s group here Veteran's Corner

1 Like

Thanks @GrnyGrows. Like @Spiney_norman said the Blue Dream is amazing. I grow for myself and other disabled veterans and a few strains that work well for with anxiety is Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Sour Diesel, these seem to have a motivating high and allow us to work and mingle in public. GSC is great for pain and White Widow for knocking the edge off but definitely I ain’t got anything to do for the rest of the day smoke :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I need to get into these strains. I have so much anxiety.

1 Like

I grew a Super Critical CBD last year. Good stuff.

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s some better, these have been my go to on the strains I have. I forgot to mention Super Lemon Haze. The Sativa or Sativa dominant hybrids have worked well and we get a lot of work done at the same time. GSC is one of the best pain relievers I’ve smoked :love_you_gesture:

Pain reliever? Sign me up. I need so much help with my spine/neck pain. GSC? Girl Scout Cookies? Can you tell I’m not a strain geek (yet) :nerd_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you got it on the GSC :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The first strain I grew when I started growing again in 2019. Loved the earthy, minty smell.

1 Like

I was a great Girl Scout. So, it’s only fitting for me to pay tribute to my badge.

girlscout_pin

I still have mine. Heck they are selling for $35 or more. Seed money?

1 Like

Minty smell – like Thin Mint cookies? Oh, hell yeah!

Well, I am a vet as well, but I don’t have panic attacks. That said, I would think you would want an Indica or an Indica dominant cross. And on top of that, I would shoot for a lot of amber trichs.

A sativa dominant would likely have the the opposite effect you are looking for. You might also find relief from a high CBD strain.

3 Likes

Try northern lights its an indica

3 Likes

Massive buds