Old School Garage closet Grow Auto run

She’ll be ok with three it will just have more nutrients to get even bigger

Chopped that one down last night brother. Have you started the 6/2. I’m loving it and contributing that to the vertical growth over the last few days. Still feeding water only with 1/4 calmag and silica starting yesterday.

1 Like

That is fantastic growth in just 3 days. :v:t3::sunglasses: riding out 6/3 all the way?

Thanks Bro, I’m thinking yes on the 6/2 full ride. Going to go 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 on the Jacks. That is if my timing experiment with autos holds up. Probably will start that week 3 then progress that each week. Started the older 2 a little soon on 80% Jacks.

Nice and happy smokin bro
My lil girl is coming up but can’t submit a pic I’ll show u later how’s the buzz

1 Like

Can I add my nutes yet it’s day 14

Is that 14 days from breaking ground?

My 3 weeks is actually almost 5 weeks from breaking ground. 12 days seedling stage, coming up on week 3 of veg. So really I’m at day 28 since breaking ground.

1 Like

Yes broke ground 14 days ago

You’re good for at least to week 4-5. What nutes are you going to use?

@Capt.Cola @MeEasy @Turtlehead @Mark0427 @Low @MoBilly @AfgVet @Mr_Wormwood @Littlegrow @Imjustlearning
4 auto run start of week 3 of veg, and some LST. Fimming makes Training more difficult than topping for sure. My auto Fimms look like a cabbage for several days. Maintenance and closet auto pot re-do for the new autos.
Cleaned the 12 gl reservoir and DIY 3 gl and all 6 pots and trays. Started the new grow on 50% Jacks and silica .Added to the new Northern Lights #2 and Sour D #2 to the 4 pot system with the older NL and SD for a coco feeding schedule.
3gl reservoir and 2 pots system with Happy frog and SD #3 and NL #3.
Made the classic mistake of paying more attention to the new grow and ignored the older SD and NL. Pulled a run off last night and PH was 6.9, EC was good. 5 gallons of flush each followed up with recharge top fed and Jacks/silica at 1.4 EC and PH 5.8. Run off after was PH 6.1 and EC of 1.3.

Skittlez grow duration, all after 10 days germ/seedling.
Skittlez #1 88 days to harvest
Skittlez #2 84 days
Skittlez #3 91 days
Skittlez # 4 98 days

9 Likes

Your space is going to be full very soon. They look great and ready to take off

4 Likes

They do look very nice and full
Good job :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Sis, and for the earlier help with the older Sour D and Northern Lights. One day I’ll get the grow timing down of when to drop beans relative to an upcoming harvest. I’ve been doing the ole knuckle shuffle this morning with seething up the pots to the right medium. Mornings are better for me… not smoking yet and no confusion or doing the Curly Shuffle :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Right on Bro, thanks :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lookin good 4sure OG think you’re gonna need some elbow room in another couple weeks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks Bro, that’s what I’m hoping for. The older 2 are seriously stunted and most likely will have a meager harvest due to my own neglect. Stole your tent pin for LST, was using landscaping pins but those are too wide. The straight pins work great. Going to try the keep it simple stupid approach and not get overly aggressive with LST. Snapped 4 tops on the last run and cost me some buds. :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Nice work on the LST. Will be cool to watch them explode.

2 Likes

Yeah unless I do a manifold I pretty much just pull the branches sideways not so much down to put one set of branches in the middle between the other two to allow more light penitration so the lower branches get light
I post my methods and equipment so if someone sees something they like they can steal them. I like the tent stakes when I got these I thought they were gonna be to heavy but they really work good to either put over a branch or stick in the soil and tie to them

2 Likes

Looking great :+1:

2 Likes