Old School Garage closet Grow Auto run

Yeah I was thinking that as well thx again man for helping me thru this journey when I get enough knowledge I can help some folks out.

1 Like

Check out @AfgVet @imSICKkid @Hellraiser i believe r in canna coco with jacks 321

3 Likes

Yep, @AfgVet coached me through my 1st indoor grow and still getting me through issues when they come up :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

No worries or problem Bro, it’s a great ride and journey :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Last of the Skittlez auto run coming down tomorrow.

2 Likes

@Imjustlearning @Mr_Wormwood @Littlegrow forgot to tag you Grow Bros

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag she’s beautiful I just dropped a zkittles bean today :grinning: how does it smell

Pretty dankish but taste a little like a fruity cotton candy. Out of the 3 chopped 2 have a really good taste, the other was just a day after the dry cycle. Gonna give it some time curing :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Can u test your thx or your not into that

I only test my THC by smoking it Bro :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

They do have home kits where u can yest thc i believe on amazon also. There r ways u can rip a leaf off a baby plant and send it in to find out if it is males or fem plant also.

Good info, appreciate that Mark :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

The leaf test deal add up to be roughly Bout 10 to 15 bucks a test but supposed to work well. Its like a grand for 100 kits

Right on, will they test small nugs or leaves only? Curious on the potency of the skittlez after a good 45-60 day cure?

I believe u can find local spot around u to test the potency of the product. U have to send like an eighter in to them to test its like 25 bucks or something to have it checks for thc percentages and what not.

Right on, appreciate that again. I usually take a little test smoke after drying to check to see if that was the buzz I was looking for and either go up or down on the tricome cloudy to amber % for the next harvest :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok cool I have to check that out thx

#4 and the last Auto Skittlez run is finished. Moved the Sour Ds and Northern Lights to the closet and drying the Skittlez in the veg/dry tent. I went out of town Sunday and came back Tuesday to some substantial growth. Looks like I have 3 tops and a fimm, no slow in vertical growth and growing out of a few mutant leaves from the LST. Broke a top early on the Skittlez, notice the pipe cleaner that grew into the stalk :love_you_gesture:

Sunday pic
Processing: 3BB0F768-9ECE-44FF-9DBC-18FC9F9D308C.jpeg…

Wednesday pic

2 Likes

Edit: Sunday’s pic compared to Wednesday growth.

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @MeEasy @Mark0427 . Bros, these new Sour Ds and Northern Lights are taking off compared to the older 2. Mainly my screw up with the medium mix. Ended up with 3 tops and a fimm. MeEasy I think the 6/2 schedule has something to do with this. Last Skittlez won’t yield like the other 3 cause of a snapped top so I ended up with 3 mains versus 4. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes