Old School Garage closet Grow Auto run

Nice. Got me 2 zkittlez autos going myself. Still a few weeks to a month or so left on them. Hope i get a little colors like these have. Ill follow in the background watching

2 Likes

Right on Bro, I’ve been smoking some of the 1st harvested back in the middle of June and without a decent cure time, I’m impressed with the buzz. I’m cutting the buds this morning from the 3rd one I harvested 2/3 of last week and put back under the light. :love_you_gesture:

@Imjustlearning i ran a test on my 2 growing in the FF coco loco. My PH came out at 5.6 with PPMS at 830. I had 5.7 going in on my water. I’ll start adding some light nutrients around week 4 :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

2nd harvest of the 3rd left over Skittlez had 90.1grams wet. Hopefully will get an ounce when dried.

6 Likes

If its solid buds id say ull get 30 to 40 g dry. Not a bad haul id say. Is this first grow

1 Like

Thanks Mark0427, that was the second harvest of that plant, 1st chop I got I got 190 grams wet. Total so far on the first 2 completed harvested I got 5.8 dry weight. We’ll see how much these last 2 come out to be. Yes that was my 1st auto run and having fun. I might go back to some photos in the winter, this southern heat and humidity is a full time job keeping my garage temps and RH in line :pray:

1 Like

Usually aboit what i get between 3 and 6 zips off autos

1 Like

Good to know I’m not falling too short. What size pots are you using. With a closet 31” x 38” and growing 6 in auto trays I’m limited to 2.5-3 gallon pots.

1 Like

Damn ur doing good then. I use 7 gal fab. In all coco now was on ffof prior so did a total switch nutes and all lol

1 Like

Appreciate that, I switched from making my own coco medium and FF trio to FF mediums and Jacks 321. I kept screwing up my medium building and until I get that dialed in looks like organic mediums for now and loving the coco loco and have used Happy frog before. I have the FFOF but mixed it in with the happy frog. Heard some horror stories of starting seedlings with the FFOF being too hot.

1 Like

I never had issues in ffof and i started seed in that soil itself not mixed. Used gh flora trio nutes then. At the beginning of certain strains the leafs would start off a little yellowish color but quickly go green.

1 Like

Ok 24 hrs is at 2pm for me

I do have a fan in closet.

I have a lighting question I have a spiderware 1000d and I bought the testers we spoke about. I had my light 20inches away but the sensor is reading dark so I lowered it and now it’s reading light there’s no heat hitting the plant but is that 2 close

I don’t use a sensor. If your light has a dimmer knob, I would dial that back to about 50% and keep the light at around 30”. I started the 4 in the tent you’ve seen with my spider farmer 1000 at 50% and 30”, it’s at 75% at 26” now. I just increased that today and will check tonight for any heat stress from the increase and 4” drop.

Use the backside of ur hand at canopy level. If it is getting hot for ur hand its too much for the leaves. Hand works great if u dont have meters. Can download lux meters and all from app stores on phones. Not accurate but closer than a guess

1 Like

Nice way of checking that :love_you_gesture:

I did that I feel no heat so that’s perfect? plus no dimmer knob

1 Like

My lil one is growing so fast now but i think she needs some nutes what do u think

1 Like