Old Man.....Newbie Growerl8tr

Some training? Those girls are practicing for the Olympics! Well done… n the flowering ladies look very good. Especially those mainlines. Fine work lining it up indeed. Tip of the cap for u kind sir

2 Likes

Beautiful job :muscle: mainline looks awesome

1 Like

Thank you for the love…big smile…love following you thread, and your plants have exploded since the new lights …I dream of such a grow someday!!!
HAPPY GROWING

2 Likes

Some pictures of the lady’s at 60 days after flip…

The Trich"s getting close…looks like about 60 to 70 % milky…don’t see any amber trich"s yet …that’s what I am looking for this go around…a little more couchlock this grow…
Can’t decide next step… drill stems or total darkness…but for how long…any suggestions?
HAPPY GROWING

4 Likes

Looking mighty frosty! Those pistils are about brownd out. Getting close. Keep an eye on those trichs. Once they start its a quick process

1 Like

Update on the Old Man…still Old…
Some pictures of the lady’s before Harvest in a few days…62 days after flip…will get approximately 4 to 6 oz …

Not bad for a 4ft HO 2 bulb led outfit…
Now some close ups

I let the trich"s get to the point of all cloudy and milky white…very few have turned amber and when they get to about 10% then will be to couch lock that’s what I am looking for this go around…HAPPY GROWING
@Redeyedranger @PurpNGold74 @Drillbit @raustin @Myfriendis410 @MAXHeadRoom @Usmcjojo @Red

8 Likes

Now THAT is a sexy a$$ bud my brother. Bet she gon make you feel 30 years younger… hope you have cut dry harvest setup on setup

1 Like

Lookin mighty fine :facepunch: that main in the middle looks great. Good luck with harvest

1 Like

Mighty frosty! Looking delicious!

1 Like

Beautiful buds you’ve got there.

1 Like

Time to hear from the old man…its been awhile since I have posted…been GROWING and harvesting…but
I have a question…the picture that I will upload has problems and I know the experience out there will help …WHATS WRONG?

Looks to me like spider mites

1 Like

My first thought was along the lines of @Budbrother 's… I was thinking spider mites or thrips. Some little Critter that may be in your room.

Thrips take bigger bites than mites do.

There is no bites out of any leaves…just yellowish spots on the leaves …no critters that I can see with magnifying glass…so stumped

lol, the first time I had mites, I could not see them until magnified at 100 or so. Get a better eye on them. Or start naming them… i blew up your photo in my phone, may check left side of pic for black dots. Then get some spinosad

Yup here are fred and timmy

2 Likes

Thank you @PurpNGold74 will get some stuff to get it taken care of

1 Like

Time for another update…

I have planted 2 autos about 3 weeks ago, Northern Lights Auto and Blueberry Auto…
Then today put 3 more in the ground, 2 the same as the other two and a Amnesia Haze Auto…so here we go with a new grow, never tried Autos before.
I have 2 T5 HO’s bolted together with 2 Veg. and 2 Bloom LED blubs, over 2 plants. Then I have a 4 bulb T5 HO fixture with the same blubs over 3 plants. The lights are on 16 hr. schedule…grow babies grow…

1 Like

4 weeks and 4 days later
Blueberry Auto still stretching but looking very healthy.

These next pic are 8 week old Autos
Northern Light Auto and Amnesia Auto

They were subjected to cold temps for 1 month due to winter and electricity issues.
But are come on now…
@Myfriendis410 @Big123 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @Redeyedranger @Countryboyjvd1971

8 Likes