Old Man Back Meds ,Couch Lock Grow

Just watched a pod with the original breeder for Sour Diesel, og kush and headband. He stated, if you have seeds of sour diesel and not a cut. You don’t have Sour Diesel. He said he was unsuccessful in breeding this very finicky cultivar . Even with a proper cut ( clone) ,he doesn’t suggest it for a new grower. I have a pack of SourD beans , I feel like the guy who was just told , your Rolex isn’t real.

5 Likes

If someone had a cut that seeded why wouldn’t it be?

I was playing with you but seriously how do you clean it out??

@kdawg A cultivar can have more than 50 phenotypes, and this strain was so finicky. He wasn’t successful at duplicating sour diesel in seed form . Mostly because Sour D was a mistake and he knows what strains that was in the room that seeded , Sour chem (our chem name was change to sour chem because of all the bad blood that came with the strain). But never found that phenotype again in seed form

4 Likes

LoL with pipe cleaners and pipe cleaning tools , Easier than cleaning my hand gun

8 Likes

Got it! Thanks for that explanation. :+1:

1 Like

Help!! I have been dealing with cancer since 2009. My wife recently introduced me to cannabis and it has changed my life. I am thinking about growing my own for safety reasons of knowing what I am smoking. I am scared to death that I am going to either not be able to afford the equipment or even worse mess up the grow lol. What should I do? Thinking about going with a hydroponics setup just for the ease and also maybe a cleaner smoke for me? Need all the help I can get!!!

8 Likes

@TheJuice Welcome to ILGM, growing will hit you with a start up cost. I would save and get the proper equipment. Subpar equipment will only cost you more money in the future. I wouldn’t start with hydro. Coco and soil is more forgiving. Me personally would go organic with Meds (you should know what you are putting in your body ). One of the best walk through for growing weed Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff - #119 by Bulldognuts
Finding the best lights talk to @dbrn32. That is a good start, if you have questions, I’m happy to give you my point of view.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community. You’ve come to the right place. There’s plenty of good folks here willing to help and answer all of your questions. @KoolHandLuke is giving you some solid info to start with. The only silly question is the one not asked.:+1::v:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community. A lot of great growers here to help you out.

5 Likes

The equipment can be expensive and there is fairly good chance you will mess something up. We all do, it’s usually not mistakes that will destroy an entire grow though. Look around some and ask questions. If you get something you feel will work for you, let us know.

6 Likes

You came to the right place to learn how to grow, just do a lot of reading in this forum a lot of people here will help you, most of us were newbies once, just feel free to ask for help

2 Likes

Makes so much sense. That original sour D is one of a kind. I haven’t tasted weed like that in a long time

2 Likes

Wake and Bake ILGM, , this is the end of week one of flower. The girls are already popping dandelion tops . Blue cheese is the strain I’m excited about ,but the Holy Punch is starting to stack in the first week of flower. The HP is going to be a big yielder

11 Likes

Nice shrubbery Sir!!! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Mr :cool:, those are some very busy plants, you know how I feel about Blue Cheese…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

The end of week 2 of flower. No bugs, all the girls look very happy. Leaves are praying to the Sun God. Getting some Kelp meal and bug frass tomorrow. I think the girls will like that.

11 Likes

Looking amazing bro! :grin::grin:

1 Like

10 Likes

Nice full healthy looking tent there!:+1::+1:

3 Likes