Old Man Back Meds ,Couch Lock Grow

Yeah good move. The weather has been kind of mild but that humidity is tough around here.

1 Like

Heard good things about Yucca Extract, so I’m working in some Therm X-70

1 Like

I don’t see much mentioned about products like Soil Moist moisture retention granules. Have you heard of folks using this?

Following along as i have the same strain going. Sprouted on the 15th of nov.
My first indoor grow ever.
Yours is loocking mighty fine!

Did some toppings and I’m trying to get clones to root, so far unsuccessful.

4 Likes

First day of flower , 89 days to go :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Go Blue Cheese…:tada::tada::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow , if the Cheese smell gets too strong, I all ready have a backup carbon filter in the cart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: you may just as well get it…it’s gonna be blueberry funk till you chop…I can smell my 2 lil girls about 50 meters… I fq love it…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I moved the grow inside for the winter, my wife is going to kill me .I better start making her some canna brownies to help her forget LOL

4 Likes

A man with a plan, love it bro :wink::ok_hand: …I’m getting to old for this…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@outdooring , you are about a week behind me , looking good. Here is a link to help your clones .Hellraiser is a good guy, he will help you

2 Likes

Wake and bake

The next door neighbor kid just told me ,that isn’t a proper pipe for weed grandpa. I was so high ,I couldn’t think of a comeback. The only thing I could think of is ,Don’t you supposed to be in school . I’m losing a step.

7 Likes

14th day of flower over here. With a whole bunch of goodies popping up for me!!! Super happy with the new room and setup. Working on taking clones, first time for this so it should be interesting.

4 Likes

Nice room man. Looks like your getting ready to fill it up!:sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny ,you are looking good ,with some proper lighting in the grow room. Looks like you are set .Very Nice

2 Likes

Looking really good :+1:

2 Likes

Set to watch!

1 Like

LMAO yep sorry you’re missing a step​:rofl: I think I would’ve said yeah I’m new… to hide your shame of being seen smoking out of that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: LMAO indeed, now that we know what you’re smoking do tell why out of that???

@neofirebird, I can pack 3 or 4 grams in it ,and smoke it on my deck and in the garage . And most of my neighbors would think I’m just smoking a pipe .Weed is legal where I’m at . But is still frowned upon .

5 Likes

Day 4 of flower, most squares in the 36 square scrog net is filled and the rest will be filled soon . So things are looking good so far

6 Likes