Old Man Back Meds ,Couch Lock Grow

Look what I found .I thought soil sterilization killed weeds and most larva. I wonder what type of plant it is .Conspiracy theory, a employee at fox farm was selling weed seeds at work . He was about to get busted , so he threw his stash in the soil. LOL I wish. I will let it grow just a little longer before killing it.

4 Likes

I thought about it .Any plant that can live through sterilization, I better kill right away

3 Likes

I thought you had a cockatoo in the tent with your plants. I was pretty confused LOL

7 Likes

@OlyBoy98503, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ROTFLMAO

We are Veggin

13 Likes

how is your mystery plant coming along?

1 Like

@OlyBoy98503 , I germinate 25 lavender seeds last August ( for some weed smell camouflage). This is the soul survivor .

4 Likes

This is a good example of how fast weed grow. The lavender plant is 14 weeks old ,and my Canna girls are 4 weeks

3 Likes

Cannabis is a food whore… loves it! Likes tuns and tuns of light and moderate water. Lavender is a desert weed… not a huge fan of tuns and tuns of water. Not a huge eater either. But weeds are weeds and they will do their very best to fill an empty space given a chance!
Arebyou gonna grow out the lavender?

2 Likes

@Cannabian, yes I’m going to grow out the Lavender inside till spring .( Then outside she will go )I have 2 grow spaces. 4x4 with 2 HLG 260 rspec XL and a open space with one 150W 4000K DIY light ( My 4 mothers are under the DIY light) The Lavender is in the tent with the 2 Holy Punch and 2 Blue Cheese. The Canna girls are growing fast , so the Lavender plant will be placed with the mothers. Depending on how big they get . I might have to buy another light.

3 Likes

Very nice! Looks :+1:

1 Like

Bit late but set to watching.
Anything medical is always interesting. Looks good so far :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Fergus, never too late , thanks for following

1 Like

@Jackie_Daytona ,I know you just finished a run of indica . Can you give me a heads up on training. What will you do again and what did you learn from the last grow. These girls are growing totally different then my last run of sativa. @Arrow, @Cannabian, if you have any tips for training a Indica, I’m open to suggestions

8 Likes

Pinch the stalks, crush them gently…

2 Likes

chiropractic supercropping, I twist and snap every 2 inches . 2 to 3 times a grow . Right before flower every flower top gets supercroped. Is that what you do, if you have another method, please fill me in .

4 Likes

Are these photos? And do you want a more traditional plant with a single bigassed cola or a bushy multi cola plant?
Typically, indicas have 2 structures ( phenos ) super dense bushes and single stem with minor branching. The single stem ones dont tend to show many laterals when young. The other ones are stupid branchy. Once you decide on the style then comes the training. Are you scrogging or yoyo ? Will you want clones?

While these are Afghanica not really indica or sativa they are close to indica in structure. Note these had not been pruned or super cropped at this point. The plant 3rd from the left is closer to the single bigassed cola pheno but still kinda bushy… probably because of the extended veg time?

5 Likes

These girls have leaves and branches popping up everywhere. On a sativa, I can count the nods and top and somewhat have a count on colas These girls are dense and I have no idea on how and when to top.

1 Like

Well if you have space and height limitations, prepare for a scrog as they tend to conform well to that due to the dense squat growth. Personally I would top them branch em out and top or supercrop each branch again. Then grow those new branches out around 6 inches or so and place the first scrog net over them. Time for a spreading. Fill every hole and remove any extra branches. Let them grow a tad and clean out the undersides. Then flip and throw a second net over the tops to prep for the stretch. The buds may get heavy?

6 Likes

That is exactly what I was planning, The confusion is if LST is needed. They look like they are going to be short and fat and in my opinion don’t need lst. But what do I know. I was planning on topping at the 5 node, is that going to work with these short fat plants

3 Likes