Old Man Back Meds ,Couch Lock Grow

Wouldnt miss it for the world!
Want some pot? Oh no you already have some. I have way too much now :laughing: :rofl: and I have lots more to come!

6 Likes

Following along, loving my 260xl rspec’s And I am old too :v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Thumper. Thank you for following , glad to see another old guy growmie. Stay Lit bro😎

2 Likes

Will do! Enjoy the ride man these guys and gals could school some the best growers I ever met! Lots of talent here :v::sunglasses: p.s. Love the handle! @KoolHandLuke

2 Likes

Set to follow along

1 Like

Set from normal to watching cause I didn’t see an abnormal option! :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::+1::v:

1 Like

Here is my 5x5 with 3 260’s.

15 Likes

Very nice, grow

2 Likes

@Deepsix , @kdawg thanks for following

1 Like

May I ask how your light height?

As high as I can get them when I have them full blast. I was testing this run with turning them all the way up from the start of flower. I usually turn them up gradually and not full blast till week six. But normally the light is 20 inches.

1 Like

Are you liking the difference?

Are you using a lux meter to guage the ppfd ? Or just winging it?
@Nickknowsfunny

1 Like

Yeah they are a bit bigger already. Just going into week 6. I think they will add a lot of weight these next two weeks. They seem like they got frostier quicker as well. I think the results will be better, but I am thinking leave them at 50% for the first week then full blast after that.

1 Like

See the question posed above… your crop looks fantastic, however I am curious as to how you select light height from canopy.

20 inches just works :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s a girl !!! These Indica dom took twice the time my Amnesia ( Sativa dom ) took . I’m battling 1000. life time for germination. I rather be lucky than good LOL.

7 Likes

You need to share some of the good kharma

2 Likes

@beardless , I have a good feeling ,that you don’t have any problem with Karma :+1:. I’m just lucky.

2 Likes

Day 2

13 Likes