Old Grower, New Grow and Updates

The new light went in today. And it’s fantastic! Set it at 30" above the tallest plant. It’s all centered up and level. And I have both lights set at 135 watts measured with a Kill-A-Watt. This gave me 500 PPFD for the back two plants and 450 PPFD on the front two. Front two plants are a tad shorter and measurement is skewed some because of the tent flaps being open. No reflectivity for the front plants like the rear plants get off the back wall. This is good for a 18 hr. DLI of 32.4 back plants and 29.16 front plants by the HLG calculator. I also have the UVA-30 running. Will flip to flower this Thursday. So I will be bumping the watts up before the flip. Plants also got a feed, watering and a silica foliar spray. Had them out of the tent for a while. So they enjoyed getting back in the tent with the new light and there pampering today. Had to bump up the exhaust fan speed to 4/10. It got up to 83f here today and we didn’t turn the A/C on so the lung room got up to 77f/45%rh. Was humid, suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow. I bought a new humidifier to go into a new 2 x 4 tent that will be going up next weekend if everything gets here. Once I had it in hand I put it in the current running 3 x 3 this grow is in. It fits the tent so much better. Does not have quiet the output the other unit has. But it looks like it will get the job done.

Pics of the new light installed and running.

I like a tall open top tent…

5 Likes