Old and Confused

Hi there , I need some help with my grow journal. I started one , made one post , many replies (thank you all) now I’m not sure how I get back to my journal. Also I wanted to post a picture of my baby girls , I don’t know how to do that either. I’m 47 and all I have to work with is my phone for internet service
Thank you in advance
Old and Confused MB

1 Like

@MBgrower is this it…click on your name, and then summary to see post you have made…

2 Likes

Thank You @Ron330 I clicked on my name and a summary of my post came up. If you have the time to answer a few questions, it would really help . How did you find my growing journal? How do start a new post in the journal? Also how do you post pictures?

MB

1 Like

When you go to post a picture there should be an upload button as you’re leaving a message after you’re done and leaving a message push upload and that should give you your pictures or allow you to take a picture but you have to wait until it says 100% saved in the reply button will turn solid blue again for you to reply and you Will have your picture on there

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Hogmaster , I’ve gotten go much help and support on this Forum. I appreciate you taking time out to help a old lady, LOL Thank You again
MB

1 Like

@Hogmaster I did what you said on that last message and “IT WORKED” who said you can’t teach a old dog new tricks !
Thank You so much MB

1 Like

Any time I’m here I am here to help

2 Likes

Hit me up bud,I can help you with technical stuff or for that anyone here likely can

1 Like

Thank you @Touretteboy for reaching out to me and offering me help, I do have to tell you I’m a female, you called me Bud (lol) , I’m going to try a to play around on the forum tomorrow, it’s suppose to rain all day here in MA . I will definitely be reaching out to you if your around, I have alot of questions so I’ll be doing alot of reading, just freshing up for the next stage for my ladies !!
Thank You again and you’ll most likely be hearing from me again with another?
Very Appreciated Beginner;
MB

2 Likes

lol we are all buds here good luck hit me up :innocent:

2 Likes

LMFAO @Touretteboy then nice to meet you too "BUD"
Thanks for laugh , it was really appreciated
MB

1 Like

that’s Mrs Bud to you @Touretteboy lol

That’s right @Touretteboy , what @bob31 said , LOL – Thanks for the smile !!

Mrs. Bud

3 Likes