Okie2 first timer

My first time indoor grow in tent I started with clones from a local dispensary I put them in flower 4/15/20 how often do you have to flush or when do you flush

Preformatted text

1 Like

Depends on what soil you are growing in and what nutrient line you are using. Also,Welcome to ILGM forum.

2 Likes

Coco Loco my soul and cocotek for the nutrients

Welcome to ILGM forums !!

1 Like

I’m using Coco loco and you can flush it just like you would regular soil. I’ll flush at the end of veg and then again 2 weeks before I harvest.

What is your humidity level at it needs to be around 65% during veg.

It stays around 55/65 in humidity

12 days into my flowering stage when you flush you just flush with regular water

1 Like

By the way thanks for the info

these three are gold leaf from ILGM

2 Likes

I started from seeds my friend give me don’t know what they are but they look good I think they’re Indica strain

4 Likes

Looking good welcome . GOOD LUCK on your grow. And you can find all you need to know here about what to do and not to do I like it very much . Gold leaf by ILGM is a very good strain

4 Likes

Thanks you’re looking very nice I hope mine turned out like that I’ve been working hard and baby it’ll all the way the ones I have flowered are called crack dawg they have small little buds on right now can’t wait till the and so I can see what they’re really turn out like LOL impatient

1 Like

My gl’s are 4 weeks old now should I start topping them

I have six other plants not for sure what they are seeds from a friend I took all the big leaves off was that a good move?15883509578427777655571807850430|375x500

1 Like

Day 20 of flowering should I start pruning leaves and leave the flowers