Okay, maybe I got a little in over my head 🙃

I bought the 4000 thinking I would eventually use it in the closet I am building. The closet is 32 x 72". I decided to leave the SF where it is and put 3 HLG 260 in the closet. Your plants look great and are certainly enjoying the light.

1 Like

I like my spider farmer. Buts it’s weak compared to my hlg. Not a great comparison yet. Since the clone in the hlg isn’t finished yet. But I see spider farmer as a good but overpriced light. Since I built the hlg light for less than the cost of the spider farmer.
HLG

SF

1 Like

Those are some real nice plants! Here is mine after about 4 weeks

1 Like

Both plants are good lookers. I am like most, do this for any amount of time and you end up with a variety of lights.
Started out with a Kind XL 600. Had to buy a couple 125w blurples in an emergency. I built a four strip PLC photo boost fixture, Sono Farm 4000, and three HLG 260 V2 rspec, chilled X1 65w mini veg light, a Kind flower stage light bar and who knows what else. Once I sort out how my new space works out and fits in, I may want to venture more into veg spectrum lights and of course UV. The cost of hobbies and recreation do add up. I must admit I am having fun, enjoy growing so it is “priceless” (almost).

2 Likes

Rayonled 720w ? Marshydro have a a new foldable Led!

1 Like

Rayon led how much is the 720w. Just wondering no price on site ?? They have a 5 year warranty👍 the 640w. Rayon has PPFD of 1728 . 200w. SONO 1795 at 12" and only cost around $200.!!?

650S optic slim dimmable foldable Led with 3 dimmer switches for all 3 spectrum ?
Marshydro 4000E ?
The new Scorpion Diablo ?

I thinks it’s $799 I’m not sure ?

1 Like

I think I might get the 4000 Sono Farm verses what I was aiming for , which one you run and how many harvest you’ve completed and total bud weight ?

1 Like

@yoshi well I have a 2000.covers bloom 4×2 a 1000 does 2×2 my closet is 6foot long by 2 foot 5" wide . this is my first run. 5 start of week 10. 2 start week 9 tomorrow. There’s so many different lights and different prices :dizzy_face:. This is my 3rd different LED .I still have my S/F lights for back up. But will be buying another 2000& a4000 for a new room at friends place​:+1::seedling::boom:!

new pics! Believe me I do tons of research before I spend my money the little I have​:cry:. The quality is great the owner Rueben is Awesome​:+1:. . Whatever choice you make Happy Growing​:seedling::boom::herb:

I want the 4000 I think for that price I can settle for that and get good results I’m sure.

1 Like

Have you checked out their site ? They have ,rail lights and a new one coming out that’s equal to a 1000w. HPS light . don’t know what you’re needs are but that new one looks sick!!!

@yoshi the new ones called Rover. SONO is about$150 cheaper for the 4000 and this is what each claim

That Rover is design like the Apache Tech 600AT’s almost kind of similar except you can get Apache in 4 broad bands and different degree angles for optimum growth . I’m doing my home work now .

1 Like

Late on the reply but I think you were correct, managed to get her rearranged in the pot with the soil much closer to the brim and so far so good. I appreciate the advice :grin:

1 Like