Ok to grow seeds that started weeks apart?

I had a few dud seeds that I just got the replacements today, I have 6 seedlings that are about a week old, am I going to run in to problems if I germinate these seeds now and put them in the same tent as the plants that are a week or so old? In other words can they still grow to flower and harvest all at the same time? Or should I wait to germinate these replacement seeds on a future grow? These are all photoperiod Critical Mango seeds.

You can put them in no problem. Photo seeds will flower when you tell them to, and autos do it on their own when ready. So a week difference is almost nothing, your new seedlings could even pass up your current seedlings depending on genetics and environment.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, think I will start germinating this weekend and get the max amount of plants going at the same time.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, friend! I had germinated 2 but one of them got stunted. I started another after I realized I was having trouble, so now I have two tent mates 10 days apart. No worries! Happy growing! :v: :heart: :seedling:

You should of only planted 2 seeds and grew them out and cloned from them 2 seeds… chances are 1 of 2 would be female and 1 out of 2 would be a great grower… hence , 1000 plants from 2 seeds… :grin:
You will learn in time young grasshopper… :wink:
Good luck and best wishes with your grow my fellow cultivator… :blush:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

These are feminized seeds, so it looks like cloning is my only option

3 Likes

I can help you out with that too. Cloning is really easy when done right.

2 Likes