Ok then.. Cannabian dropped some embryos taday!

I’m in! Love the strains you run! Going to have to try the Balkhi - among others they hold.
You mention that your choices are weighted with latitude consideration, this might be a silly question, but does growing indoors negate that to a certain extent (temperature considerations aside)?
That hand rub looks sensational!
One last question. I know you look for the cbd content, but what sort of percentage do you look for?
Keen to see how these go. :sunglasses: :+1: :face_with_monocle:

@Cannabian , I see you are growing Meds, Is this a inside grow or are they going into the greenhouse. I can’t wait to see how these turn out

2 Likes

Yeah, this is going to be partly greenhouse and partly outdoor… we shall see how this plays out? They are reg photos so Im expecting some males?

2 Likes

@ImNewHere this is the most recent

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I havent really been posting here but here us a semi recent update

Lebanese is flowering already!
Thats cool, I pollenated her with a Leb dude, we shall see if she seeds.

The Tashkurghan is dping really well, this is a couple weeks ago and she has put on a bit of mass since then,
The Balkhi is doing about the same. Cool rainy days as of late, but I suspect 8 footers buy the end of next month? Fingers crossed.

7 Likes

looks like you got a nice sativa and a nice indica going there

1 Like

Thanks man, hopefully they turn out ok?

1 Like

Hey there @Cannabian I was f ing around the other day and saw this pic so I downloaded it to share with you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

20f0f1cd01bf66932317a8ac965e16a8--hippie-peace-smoking-weed

3 Likes

Wow! Thats awesome! :blush:

3 Likes

This is beautiful :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

1 Like

I’ll tag along.

Definitely along for the ride I just dropped 10 myself see how they turn out