Ok new to auto’s

Do I have a chance of getting anything off this it’s close to 2 months old? I know I started it to soon I hav just had it in the window

1 Like

Two months old?!?
you would need a different light source than the windowsill

If you can’t give more light you might be screwed

Windowsill is not going to be enough to get you through flower maybe not even veg judging by your growth or lack there of

1 Like

Now that the weather is getting warmer I’ll be able to put them outside. I have only grown in tents female seeds before. I also know for the first month they were lacking nut’s

1 Like

2 months old you say… are you sure this isn’t a photo plant? Autos run on there own schedule but very uncommon to have o one in veg 8 weeks as far as I know. She will absolutely need way more light. House windows filter out a lot of the type of light cannabis needs to grow.

1 Like

Autos wont go into flower if they re stunted enough to not develop preflower but definitely no where near enough light for the poor girl

2 Likes

Yup I echo the sentiments above. Put her in as direct light for as many hours as possible a day.

Your yield will depend on how well you can maximize the rest of your growing time. If you have another week or teo to veg and she can get a good rolling start, ull be fine. If u see pistils by tomorrow, you maybe screwed but could still get some good smoke.

2 months old? i’d give her a HEAVY Nitrogen (vegetive based) feeding and toss her in DIRECT sun for ~8 hours a day

2 Likes

Ok they popped up on 3/25 so not quite 2 months I can get them in direct sun now for about 8-10 hours a day now

1 Like

I live in mid Michigan so they will be getting a lot more sun now

1 Like

Good deall. Best of luck and keep us posted.

U sure that it wasnt a photoperiod plant tho? Seeds from?

1 Like

Not to be a buzzkill but you’ll be lucky to get a gram off of that. At 2 months old, it should be wayyyy bigger. You can tell if a plant isn’t getting enough light as it’ll sprout extra tall. It’s already growing though so you might as well try and see what happens. Keep us posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it went immediately into flower, he could still pull half an oz easy outside. Flower they go into overdrive… some can double n triple in size…

1 Like

The seeds are from nervona I can’t spell it but they will be getting a lot more sun and I started another one now that the weather is above freezing out side

1 Like

I sure will. I have another started now that I can put it outside all day

Nirvana* no worries my friend

What strain?

1 Like

Blueberry kruh