OK, my 1st grow - Blueberry Autos

Thanks @MattyBear ! I’m amazed at how much they’ve changed since feeding them this morning!! So do you think I missed on Pokey?

No I think you did great! I prefer a fim to a topping because you get an additional cola or 2. And, if you missed the fim, you still topped her successfully, so you accomplished what you wanted to do… Nice work

I’m taking this pic cuz I can zoom in on it!!

So it looks like a lot of extra growth for Poppy, but Pokey just seems to have a haircut on her 4th set of leaves. Regardless I’m gonna leave 'em alone moving forward… This is Pokey

And I guess my adhd took over… I really don’t think I’d done anything but cut Pokey’s hair. I just fimmed her… This 1 looks much better than the 1st…

Looking good @jusgettinby all out of likes.

Looking good @jusgettinby
I have two bba goung right now started at same time and i have a pokey as well buddy
Looking at her she looks like she two maybe three weeks behind her sister ? Same soil nutrients tent ?
Shyt happens lol :joy:

@Countryboyjvd1971 my Pokey simply sprouted 1 day after Poppy. I think so far that’s how they’ve been growing. It’s kinda like a sneak preview every day!! :wink:

Good morning all… Just a couple of general pics this morning after their feeding yesterday. I’ve been gardening veggies for years, this is a lot more fun as I can see changes every day.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I took a play out of the ancient Egyptians playbook and have their primary fan leaves facing North/South on a line. Look carefully at Poppy and you’ll see her lower leaves trying to line up! And I really don’t think this is just the musings of a stoned mind… :sunglasses: :wink:

@bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @Bogleg @MattyBear

I think my favorite part is how they’re stretching up for the light! I think they’re happy… :grin:

I think I’ll have just enough height and when I keep the tent open like this, the temperature and RH is steady at 75° and 45 RH. This is my setup… the light is 20" now. @bob31 @Bogleg @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny

Looks good @jusgettinby My only thought is a somewhat higher RH until they start flowering. 45 is at the low end of the range.

Looking good @jusgettinby

That’s awesome @jusgettinby i dont have any issues just thatbone is definitely a slow griwer hahaha all good bro happy growing

On the humidity issues within the tent - what eventually worked for me was putting one of the mister style humidifiers in my tent. Even using a whole house console style wicking humidifier wouldn’t get the RH under my lights above 45. With the mister one I now can get up to 65% under my canopy. If I put the sensor above the canopy it says 50%.

Yeah, a humidifier would be nice… for the budget savvy, I placed 1 gallon of hot water from the tub in a large square plastic container & aimed the fan at it. RH came up to 65% then stabilized at 53% for the last hour or so… Thanks guys! @bob31 @Bogleg

@Bogleg the only issue with the misting humidifiers is that the minerals in the water create mineral dust and that dust could cause your filter to fill up and fail prematurely. @Countryboyjvd1971

Was the Matt that had that problem CB?

Hmmmm. Another bridge to cross. Lol

Funny thing is when I first needed to raise RH I just hung two hoodies I had soaked in water in my tent and it worked like a charm. Unfortunately I travel too much to maintain it that way.

Looking great @jusgettinby like @Bogleg stated. An item of clothing soaked would work well.