Ok I’ve had it bananas

I always pull mine out to the garage to water. They’re out there for around an hour before bringing them back in. Never had a nanner issue. knock on wood

If no light leaks, sounds like a genetics issue

1 Like

What about any equipment that might be in there with lights , and if you use LEDs for lighting , do they turn off all the way when there supposed too…?
Seen people having issues like that when they had funky wiring…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya someone brought that up there good turning off all the way

My last plants hermied and or seeded with no light leaks. Tents in a dark room and sat inside multiples of times in the dark. “You know its hard to zip yourself inside with zipper facing out”. Hoping the seeds caused so planted ILGM MKU and BD. Praying that they work, just pulled clones off them before flipping to flower on 10/1

1 Like

10/1 what light is that? And yes it’s hard getting out of the tent after you zip yourself in with no light

2 Likes

October 1 :thinking:

3 Likes

Sorry fellas. Just pictured it.
Inside tent.
Total darkness.
Buzz on. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Priceless. :v: Enjoy ur day an stay high.

2 Likes

Sorry first of October,10/1. Worked in Mexico for to long.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just genetics… :wink:

1 Like

“Sometimes it’s just genetics” That’s what i’m hoping. One of the four bad plants was a ILGM BK.

Were they fem seeds…?
Fem seeds seem to have hermi traits sometimes…
That’s why breeders will tell you to use reg seeds when looking for mothers to clone from…
Reg seeds will be more stable then fem seeds …

Especially if you let them go long in flower they will tend to shoot nanners and self pollinate…

2 Likes

Ya they were fem seeds but y would anyone make them if there pron to turn or y would anyone what to buy them

I buy them so that i don’t waste my time growing boys … :wink:
I just watch them closely since I know that it’s a good possibility that they might try to self pollinate… :wink:
When I’ve had it happen and it wasn’t because of a light leak or some kind of stress , it would happen right at the end of flowering and I believe it’s because I let them go to long in flowering… :wink:

1 Like

Ya I had all 5 of mine turn last year and I did have a light leak I’m trying to make sure it doesn’t happen this year

1 Like