Ok I don't know what to do with her?

Ok this is an ILGM northern lights auto that popped soil 7/27 and now is 7 weeks old and has been 12/12 for a week with still no signs of flowering.

What do I do? Keep her going? Hack?

1 Like

she’s only been in bloom 1 week give her time …patience . Hammer

1 Like

Just keep feeding her and let her grow. She’ll flower and get fat when she’s ready, that’s the best part of growing autos! :v:

2 Likes

Bwahahaha @ktreez420 you just described my first wife to a tee buddy…

3 Likes

Even though it’s an autoflower? Wow ok I’ll just fatten her up.

I think it should have been flowering a while ago maybe it needs to be treated like a regular ? … anyway just keep it at 12:12 is all you can do, soon it will just explode with bud
-good luck

3 Likes

My auto NL took a while to get into a blooming groove. I thought it was me stunting it. Maybe just strain. I have an auto ak movin along a lot more briskly

1 Like

Hey doc the plants a dud just send it this way I’ll get rid of her for you :wink:

4 Likes

Northern lights are sativa dominant right , change your light schedule to 11/13 for a week and than 10/14 and that should force it into bloom and let it finish out on 10/14 you will thank me later .

1 Like

@Givemefire,I hope this helps. If you need note info. On Auto*s
Just ask…OK

Most strains of marijuana (photoperiod strains) rely on the amount of light, or their light schedule, to determine when to start making buds. Generally, if a marijuana plant receives 14 hours of light a day or more, it will stay in the vegetative stage (it will focus more on growing leaves and stems without any buds).

Auto-flowering strains don’t rely on light schedules to determine when to flower. Auto-flowering strains will automatically leave the vegetative stage and start budding after about 2-3 weeks regardless of the light schedule they’re given.

“Auto-Flowering” strains of cannabis have different light requirements that Photoperiod strains

Auto-flowering varieties of marijuana don’t rely on a change in light schedule to determine when to flower. These strains (sometimes called “Lowryders” or by their species name “Ruderalis”) will finish their whole life cycle in two to three months, regardless of how much light they receive a day. See a grow journal featuring auto-flowering strains.

Wlll.

1 Like

@garrigan62 this plant is 7 weeks old today. That’s 4-5 weeks past the autoflower. Then this plant will never flower?

Yoshi my friend read about your trip I’m waiting for the pictures !

Northern Lights are 90% indica, not sativa

@Paranorman these are ILGM and their site say 80/20. This plant was popped same day and this is totally sativa.

@yoshi what would that do to the others in the flower box? Above is sativa pheno and there’s a c99 in it.

Ok, the range might vary a bit breeder to breeder, but anyway they’re not a sativa

1 Like

These autos could be fun, but the inconsistency is not. I’d rather go blue dream or dr grinspoon where going into it they are going to be long. Anywhere for 10-15 weeks flower. That’s where this auto is headed if it buds. This is not the 8 weeks to finish, well maybe veggie stage. Hmm