Ok here we go, they’re all starting to flower! Yippie

High,
Just an updated pic of the “Sea of Green”. And some beginner buds! Yippie. Maui, Blueberry, Strawberry Cough and Blackberry Kush.
Ger

4 Likes

Isn’t that a great feeling? I was convinced I had messed up the photoperiod because I started them in a tent staring on 4/27. But now they’re rocking!

Congratulations and good luck!

High,
It is! Germinated 4/08/2020 Sprouted 4/12/202 and look at them now. They been outside In “Mother Earth” since May 15, 2020
Ger

Hope you have tolerant neighbors. You are going to be working your butt off in a couple months

1 Like

Just wait until they start all budding at the same time! I can’t wait to see the picks :+1:

High,
You know I am going to share them! I can’t wait but patience my friend patience. Lmao
Ger

1 Like

So far so good. Lots of volunteers to help as of Now anyway. Neighbors are great too. They are producing a good smell but not near what they will be doing soon. We will see.
Ger

Y’all going to be a giggle factory over there, Everyone will be stoned :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s the objective.

1 Like

loooks great. Be Safe!!

1 Like

That’s mine too! Just call it Happy Grass!

High,
Absolutely safe. I live in a legal state and I am following their laws. So all should be good. Got security all over the yard
Thanks
Ger