Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Yes, you can do it, :money_mouth_face: and yes she’s filling in nice. I’m not far behind on temp, 95 here.

1 Like

@RPgrower these are my 2 Wedding Cake Auto’s, these are 49 day’s into flower.

6 Likes

@Dforce Got some monster colas piled high in there!!

1 Like

God will Bless you for takeing care of her ,That’s the right thing to do :+1:

1 Like

I found out it’s best to keep my mouth shut about any weed i have , one thing people want something for nothing and yes people will steal plant’s, I’m not a dealer just like to grow my own i don’t care about having massive amounts just enough to get me through the winter

3 Likes

@Dforce will try to send some pictures without the burple light
Uploading: 20220621_194332.jpg…
Processing: 20220621_194344.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194418.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194420.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194421.jpg…

@Dforce they are beautiful :heart_eyes:Processing: 20220621_194432.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194438.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194442.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194452.jpg…

@Nip I grow autos in a 3x3 closet year round, but I only grow for my self also. Don’t care to sell it, do wish they would legalize it here so I could grow outside
Uploading: 20220621_194421.jpg…
Processing: 20220621_194432.jpg…
Uploading: 20220621_194438.jpg…

1 Like

You’re indoor closet plants look nice , you’re doing a good job, Yeah I wish it was legal for me and you both, I live on 260 acres of farmland so I have a few hidden spots, guess my biggest challenge is getting water to them and maintenance, Spraying for bugs and feeding them is a ongoing thing, but with you’re knowledge you could grow some Tree’s outside :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

@RPgrower I’m guessing your to fast at sending pics. I know my internet is very slow at my place, takes forever sometimes to load.

2 Likes

@Dforce top of the day to you, I was wondering if you or others have grown an auto longer than 102 days from germination to finished buds?

@Dforce I think I may be trying to send too many, they appear to be ready but not coming through

Same to you my friend, as for auto’s I’ve only grown a couple times, and I believe its been less than 80 days so far. As for pics I use my phone and I have to what till it’s done before I can start to load another pic.

@Dforce ok thanks, will try loading 1 at a time

My garden haul today

2 Likes

Wow already, that’s awesome. My garden still has a long was to go. I had to pull my cucs, and cantaloupe due to downy mildew. I just planted some new seeds that are suppose to help with that. I’m also going to water them with a water/Peroxide mix, let sit for a couple days and then replace the microbes that I’m killing will the Peroxide

Yes. Popped on 2/27 and still waiting on some amber buds. Only amber is on my sugars.

@Dforce yes sir but remember I live in Louisiana so we can start earlier here then you can up north I usually put out the made us into March 1st April this year I put them out about the middle of March I have ripe Tomatoes before the 1st of June then giving them to the church and Neighbors also cucumbers and bell peppers and jalapenos my squash and my okra is just starting to make though

Processing: 20220622_145611.jpg…

@Dforce I did 4 clones off that sour diesel supposed to be auto . I’ve never done any clones before map to 50 trim them up Cuts good tips on the 45 stuff them in a piece of banana stuck them in some coco

in a little cup they actually look like they’re going to live to my amazement will keep you posted

@Fieldofdreams thanks this one just looks to be still growing and I am trying to get all I can, without losing potency

1 Like

Very good, hoping they do good, and she is looking very healthy. :+1: