Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Yes the gfog is supposed to be the knock out weed that helps you sleep, yes I’m lucky myself my parents left me the house and a few acres of land, everything is paid for, what I make isn’t alot especially with grocery prices and everything else is expensive, I’m not a big fan of politics but we can do better before we all go broke

2 Likes

Now that I grow my own weed, I don’t buy from anyone, people who have smoked the weed I grow say it’s better than anything they can buy , I don’t understand why people want to do something they know can kill them or Hook them for life, i have tried a few different drugs in my life but nothing compared to weed, no adverse effects except laughing, sleep and severe Munchies

1 Like

@Dforce were having a heat wave here compared to you it’s only getting down to 25 ° tonight, I would imagine you’re close to zero

1 Like

High,
I got about 9.5 pounds this grow. My buddies ARE HAPPY,
Me too
Happy smokin winter
Ger

3 Likes

That sounds awesome, can’t imagine having that much in one grow :grinning:. You and your friends are going to have a very good winter. Happy growing and happy holidays :blush:.

@Nip good evening, I agree with you on the politics. And I to have tried many other drugs, years ago, had some real trouble with cocaine. Fortunately for me I was able to overcome it. Haven’t touched anything but weed and an occasional shot of crown in over 15 years now. The weed is good medicine for me, as no ill side effects, great for fun and laughs or something a little stronger for just relaxing :wink:

3 Likes

If you drank bourbon instead of that Canadian stuff would probably enjoy more than occasionally :wink:

1 Like

That’s one thing I just couldn’t do is drink alcohol, tried it a few times many years ago, and it never agreed with me. So weed it is, and even now I have smoked so much over the years, I think I burn’t myself out, and don’t do alot of that anymore. Just love growing it, along with my veggies @RPgrower I had my day’s with that stuff and boy did I have some fun, but I am very happy them day’s are done.

1 Like

Nice harvest, yes happy buddies is a good thing, I had too many issues with mildew this year, I probably ended up wilt 3 to 4, which is ok happy growing.

I hear you brother, I tried a bourbon or two. Bought one called 4 roses, it’s a little stronger than I like. That Canadian blend is pretty smooth. So what do you prefer?

1 Like

High,
Yep cocaine took me to the cleaners…and left me there. Glad you made it out too! 1989 was the last time for me. Still a struggle some days but there’s NO WAY I’m going back. My own weed is good enough
Happy smokin,
Ger

3 Likes

@Dforce well who ever THEY are, they claim pot is the gateway drug to other drugs. I completely disagree, for me the gateway drug was alcohol. And I’ve learned over the years that it’s that way for many others too. Good for you, it is a good thing to not care for it :slightly_smiling_face:. May have saved you a lot of trouble :grinning::wink:.

2 Likes

I like 4 roses! One thing about bourbon is that you typically see proof over 80. When you start getting around 100 proof the extra alcohol is noticeable to even a connoisseur of whiskey. Also have to watch for mash bills using a lot rye, they will have a spicy sort of bite to them.

If you’re just dabbling and want to try one, Basil Hayden Kentucky straight bourbon, the one with white label. It’s 80 proof and very clean on the palate without being ridiculously expensive, it’s typically $35-$40 here. My daily drinkers here are knob creek 100 and buffalo trace. These are more like $30 bottles, but higher proof and little more of a classic bourbon bite. I would recommend these too, but if you feel a little strong water them down until you feel it’s enjoyable.

3 Likes

We’ll i did my share of Coke and Alcohol and Crazy Women, Lost a Bunch of Money, the only wild oats I’m sowing is Marijuana :dash::dash::exploding_head:

3 Likes

I hear you brother, well I still like a shot of whiskey around bedtime maybe twice a week. So mostly weed for me too. Have 1 crazy woman, that’s more than enough for me :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks, I will make a note of these brands you mentioned. Will give at least one a try over the holidays. Will let you know what I think. The 4 roses is ok, it’s just strong enough that a few good sips will do me. I do prefer it straight, if it’s strong maybe a little chaser

1 Like

I’m so glad you got free of it too, it’s really bad stuff, it just took me a while to come to my senses and yes part of that was getting tired of losing everything every time I started using again.

5 Likes

There’s a wide range of people that will tell you a small amount of water added is proper way to drink bourbon as it brings out longer range of flavors. Maybe not to shoot it though. As lomg as you don’t add coke you’re good haha!

1 Like

@dbrn32 thanks, I didn’t know that. But I like to sip mine straight, will give the small amount of water a try.

1 Like

@Dforce good day D, hope things are well up there. Looking like some real winter weather up there. How’s the indoor grow coming. The Gfog really spread out after I flipped her. 2 pictures of her, then a couple of my little SSH

7 Likes