Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Im probably not drying the best way, first I remove some of the yellow leaves, then I Bud wash and hang them in a vacant dark room with a fan blowing to dry them , I go by the stem method when they bend jar them if they snap too dry, all my weed seems to be moist in the jars and still burp some, my main goal is to get it chopped and in my house unfortunately my state is not 420 friendly, you guys are doing a Hellva good job growing, I’m sitting here Stoned trying to get all my ducks in a row, the Tropicana Cookies seeds arrived , They look small but hopefully will grow into big plants

4 Likes

Lots of different ways to get them dry,all work some probably better than others, but like nip I have to do all mine on the down low​:shushing_face:. So once I make it to the jars I’m good, but until then have heck working around the strong aroma​:rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

I guess the main thing is don’t overdry , stay on the moist side , but make sure to BurpBurp Burp so it doesn’t mold ,Awe yeah my house smells like a Cannabis Factory :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Nip yes I agree, a little moist is definitely better than the brittle dry. Don’t have to burp as much in winter, as long as I keep it in a cool dry place, but really have to burp burp burp in the summer and/or hot humid season.

2 Likes

Hopefully im going to order some Grove Bags soon, give them a try I’m still using those bigazz pickle jars :sunglasses::rofl:

1 Like

@Dforce @Nip I don’t really produce that much. With my little setup I’m happy to keep 3 or 4 oz. On hand. Here’s the Gfog 1st then SD and SSH in the closet. I set the gfog out to get better picture.

4 Likes

.I made several clones from the gfog. Still have mother clones of SD and SSH. Have a few dry oz. And a few more drying

4 Likes

You’re plant’s look good, that’s all I need really honestly because I end up with too much, growing outside the plant’s get Huge, makes my friends Happy but they usually throw a little something in pot for more pot , it’s a fact some people just can’t grow, no matter how easy it seems to us , I actually have set of rules to grow by , I’m getting better every year I grow , if it was legal and didn’t have to hide everything I could do better, I have to find areas that are hidden but Sunny enough and air flow is a must , that makes it tough, hauling water and watching my back , what the Hell it’s Fun ! I’m not buying anything from dealers because they’re is a real issue with Fentanyl laced drugs here and there spraying Horse tranquilizer even on weed, that being said I’ll take my chances, I want to get High not Die ! :skull: 100 % Organic for me :+1:

4 Likes

@Nip wow, I have heard that they were spraying it with something. Wasn’t sure what, but I’m glad to know. My wife was given Fentanyl in the hospital, like to killed her. Now I tell them don’t ever use it on her or me. Not that I spend much time at a hospital, if I have to go I don’t want that crap not even from doctors :unamused:. Thanks, I keep things reasonably small, my plants produce 1 to 2 oz. Each, but the way I do it I’m able to harvest every few weeks. So this system keeps me supplied. Usually able to harvest 2 at a time

3 Likes

I need to grow some God Father OG , that’s supposed to be good for pain and sleep, i like a good laugh also, looking at ordering some wedding crasher or some Blue Diesel strains and a Heavy Yielding Strain Like Amnesia Haze

3 Likes

My neighbor told me about a couple he knows who bought some weed that knocked the out for 3 day’s, either it horse tranquilizer or fentanyl sprayed on it , They need to legalize it here so people don’t have to go out and buy street drugs makes no since too me

1 Like

People that do that chit need to be, well you know. I’ve had so much that I could of got rid of that had minimal mildew on it, but it ends up in the :fire: pit. Were it belongs.

2 Likes

Hell Yeah, Buy from the Streets :skull::skull: Not Me , I’m sending you some pictures of some Old wooden fishing lures my dad used to collect, im tripping out on them, some of the first lures made

3 Likes

![20221115_130619|281x500](upload://hjUqvrTSJiZlvm0fpfXSW99J8aJ.jp This is Supposed to be the oldest

2 Likes

I had a big pickle jar full of those early GSC, full of powerdy mildew, I threw away, Damn i hated have to do it

1 Like

@Nip @Dforce yes G.D. the pusher man, especially today more than ever, because these money hungry sob are killing people with that junk. Those were some nice looking plants. No where for me to do any outside. But I love my little indoor setup and I don’t have to buy that junk that you don’t know what it is or what is on it. Maybe these southern states will catch on and catch up one of these days :thinking:.

2 Likes

You’re indoor setup works fine, it’s keeping your family lit with good 100% organic weed!
Quality Buds that’s what matters

1 Like

I know the feeling, I’ve put lbs in the :fire: pit over the many years of outdoor growing. If it isn’t mildew, it’s mold, or rot. Part of the outdoor seen. Thats why I do so many, knowing that usually half will end up in the pit.
I assume you like fishing as well, I have a bunch of stuff that I have from my Pops when he passed. He taught me alot of awesome things growing up, sure miss that man.

1 Like

Me and my Daddy kept the boat in the water, we fished, crappie, blue gill , catfish, and bass fished, I managed to sneak off sometimes and hit my one hitter pipe, I fish better Stoned :moyai:

2 Likes