Ok here I go The start of my outdoor 2022

@Fatz1973 The hydro store didn’t have all the parts, so I’m stopping at another one today to see if I can get the rest. As for the drip I’m putting valves in place to hopefully be able to control all of them. As for timing, for now its all going to be done manually. All new to me so I’m sure I will be making lots of adjustments. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Look great though and if you can save time instead of hand watering. Also people are seeing great results with the automatic drip system. Keeps the moisture and nute level primo. :100::100: I’ll be watching your progress unfold!!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@Fatz1973 @Dforce @GreggT @ good morning to you all hope you had a good night’s rest and I hope you all have a great day. Thank you there my friend for your thoughts prayers and concerns I also pray all goes well and we get a good report today. Everything’s looking really good there D I like that water system. I’m going to be watching also if it works well I may try to do something like that I get so tired of watering all the time if I could fix a large Reservoir and have something like that with valves in it where I could adjust the drip I think it would probably work but I’m going to watch you first make sure it works for you before I try it on mine laugh out loud. Morning Greg, isn’t this the day for your windows

3 Likes

They should start Monday the 23rd. Cant wait.

3 Likes

@RPgrower Prayers for a good report and God’s healing work!! :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Well, on my birthday :birthday::partying_face::tada:. Thank you for prayer :pray:. We are here 45 minutes early, and a bad storm is hitting Shreveport now and is headed towards my home to the east. Maybe won’t be too bad, I hope

2 Likes

Just wanted to put up a daytime and a night time pic. This is the 21st

3 Likes

This is the 18th can see the growth, finally making progress. :v:

3 Likes

@Dforce good morning my friend, hope you and your family had a good evening and a good night’s rest. The plants are coming along nicely. Have you been able to get any more of your setup for self watering system?:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::blush::blush::v::raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

@RPgrower Same too you Sir. I’m supposed to get the last of my parts today :crossed_fingers: and I will be spending some time setting up tonight after work. :v:

2 Likes

@Dforce that’s good news glad to hear you getting the rest of your parts look forward to seeing the full setup have a good day my friend

1 Like

@RPgrower @Fatz1973 Well, good news, and bad news. Got my parts, but need some more clamps, didn’t realize some of my tee’s needed them. Lol always something. :rofl::crazy_face: Will stop and get them tomorrow, so hopefully will be up and watering then. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

So close, and yet so far away. “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.” My metaphors suck :joy::joy::joy: you are getting there though brother. Another day or two and it’s ZOOM right to the Moon!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100::heart:

2 Likes

Yep it’s close. I have to get it done. I will be going away for a 3 day weekend and need it to be as easy as possible for the wife. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Uploading: 202324_173200.jpg…

@Fatz1973 @RPgrower Well I got my clamps and it seems like it’s going to work out. The wife said wow thats pretty easy. :thinking::rofl: Also have some pretty large leaves. Lol

4 Likes

@Dforce everything is looking really good grow room is full got yourself watering system set up you’re ready for a fishing trip my friend. Have an enjoyable weekend​:grin::slightly_smiling_face::v::raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Thank you Sir. Will have some pics. Hopefully. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@RPgrower @Fatz1973 @GreggT Well no fish that I have landed yet but pretty country.

Maybe tomorrow

6 Likes

Happy cake day @TT you may know this river. It’s in Michigan

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: curious, which river is it

1 Like