Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

@RPgrower yeah didn’t you drop something on that clone the other day? Now that other clone looks nice and healthy. Good root base ready to pop. I’m about to pull my two struggling clones. I still have the 8 under the dome and the Joyce top is growing. I had them in the big light today. :100::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

That looks wicked colorful!!! Oh man I bet that tastes really good on the inhale and exhale. I couldn’t even imagine getting the dry hit through the joint before you light it up :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yes but it wasn’t the Clone it was the two original plants that I started from seed I dropped something on one of them and damn near killed it. I was able to make three clones and save the plant so I guess it worked out okay I lost one clone that top so I now have four clones with the two mother plants six all together if they all live. There’s three that still haven’t rooted and then I have two super silver haze that I cloned waiting on them to get roots I’m also going to make at least one more clone off of The Godfather OG I only have one of those left before I flip it I will clone it

@RPgrower Nice!!! Sounds like the assembly line just keeps on churning em out my friend!!! Mr. Ford himself would be proud of your efficiency.

1 Like

@Dforce man that is beautiful :heart_eyes:, I would love to grow some of that. I agree, I bet it tastes awesome :ok_hand::sunglasses::yum:

1 Like

Smoke report on the Grateful Breath from my cousin, he says it’s phenomenal. I haven’t tried it yet but will be soon. @RPgrower @Fatz1973

1 Like

After spewing my drink everywhere, I thought that was a nice jester. :upside_down_face:thanks for the laugh and compliment :blush::blush::raising_hand_man::v::raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Is it even worth finishing those Wedding Cake autos in my tent? I’m thinking about throwing them under the HLG 100watt in the closets to flower and get what I get. I can put Joyce in the tent under the big light and get her filled in corner to corner and flip her. Seems like a waste I’ve only got those two plants in that tent right now. What do you all think?

1 Like

Always good to get a positive report from family!! Especially a cousin because they’ll be honest. Siblings are just bucking for better birthday presents :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::100:

1 Like

How big are them wedding cakes?

1 Like

I began training Joyce today for real she’s begging for that tent!!! No? :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: I’m going to scrog her 4x4 full!!!

They are in the back here D!! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

If you get the light close and keep them together they should make some good smoke. I wouldn’t pitch them. :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok because that was an option too. I want to get some of Gary’s mixes in veg and I’ve got Graysin’s Yeti Wedding too. I just really want to try to pull 2lbs off of Joyce in a 4x4 I’d like to do it before warm weather arrives. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Nice do u soak the pot down ever and get runoff to avoid any build ups or is this orgreenic

1 Like

Right now no, but will be soon. They have only been in these pot for 10 days or so.

3 Likes

@Fatz1973 I agree just push the light in real close like 8 or 9 in probably and grow the s*** out of them. I can’t say I’ve ever ditched a plant not on purpose I get too many I just throw them in there and Bud them anyway. I can always find a corner to put one or two in especially little autos. Also that wedding cake is supposed to be some good smoke I think you would like it once you let those buds mature

3 Likes

You’ve got a bunch going on there!! Will these eventually go outside this Spring?

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams No these are staying in. Going to flip them probably mid February. I will be starting clones for outdoors.

3 Likes

@RPgrower @Fatz1973 @GreggT I got some of my stuff for my lazy water system :thinking::rofl: and starting to torture a bit

5 Likes

I like the look of the water halos. Can you adjust the drip flow on those? Are they timed? Looks really healthy plants seem to be responding well. :100::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes