Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Hey @RPgrower i just noticed that split again. I can see when you topped that plant you took all the wood right down flush. When you trim you want to leave about a half inch of the stalk you are cutting intact. That will definitely help later on if either, those tops get top heavy weight and want to split it or if you’re growing outdoors and the wind splits your plant down the middle. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

6 Likes

@AL_GREEN thanks my friend, I used some aloe Vera, but have since learned that honey is actually better.

@RPgrower I grew my first (we;l first since an adult…hehee) Photo of Romulan last season and I had at least three big honkin branches break off and was pissed!!!..I used some white non stick surgical tape that I had laying around to try and put them back together…but no honey…I hope I don’t have to do it but I will try it if I need to. I hear members say that Silica and support would prevent breakage too so…? I may try another Photo soon…but this time I will be prepared!!

1 Like

@AL_GREEN so you grow those outside right. I’ve seen some Growers outside use wire cages around them to help support the buds when they get big I would probably just use some sticks like tomato sticks in mind tie them up some or maybe some netting haven’t ever grown outside so not sure how to them from breaking

Well here’s my mother’s, there doing ok, just keeping them alive, gave them a chop tonight.

And my buddy hooked me up on 4 clones, 1 Blue Alien, a Green Crack, and 2 Zorillolocos, them were the one’s I gave him back in the spring that I didn’t have room for, and he cloned them and hooked me up. Pretty good, very smooth and mellow. Not a heavy hitter, but that’s good for me, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Dforce good evening my friend good to hear from you again hope you’re doing well. that’s cool kind of go to low nukes on the mother plants I guess so they don’t grow so fast they definitely look like they could use a little nitrogen but if you give them that they’d take off. The others look good so this blue alien and green crack they sound like they might be some bad stuff the other one’s got a weird name. But it sounds good I like a lot of mellow stuff too I only use the heavy stuff like at night for sleeping I preferred to Haze plants and those that seem to give me more energy during the daytime and I smoke way more than I should probably three or four joints a day and maybe a bowl of cap that off at night with some good s***:yum::yum::v:

1 Like

The Zorilloloco is a mix of skunk#1 x Locomotion. The Blue alien has produced some large colas so mold can be a problem if not careful, and green crack is from ILGM

1 Like

@Dforce yes I think this super silver haze I’m growing has some skunk number one in it so it might be similar to that first one and I thought I had seen green crack on ilgm. Yeah we got to definitely watch out for that mold that crap seems like it can be a real problem if you’re not careful especially with big buds if the humidity gets up very dangerous big buds got to keep very low humidity. It seems like that’s always easier for me to do in the winter time though

1 Like

Thats really cool, I’d love to have a Mothers room one day too.

2 Likes

It’s a 1st for me, these are the stains that made it through the outdoor season without much of any issues so I figured with some assistance from @Newt I’d give it a try and see if I could keep them going till next spring for next season. It is time for a feeding though it’s been about 4 waterings so as @RPgrower said, they are hungry.

3 Likes

I think it will be fine, marijuana is a tough plant , especially with a developed root system, i had a couple of broken branches with heavy Buds, I Taped them back and they matured just fine, I like a good couch lock especially when I finished supper and ready for bed

2 Likes

Mothers are pretty easy. Let me know if I can help.

3 Likes

@RPgrower Well I got some seeds soaking
Monkey Slaps
Runtz
Jilly Bean.

6 Likes

@Dforce man I Got My Girl Scout cookie extreme seeds in about 2 weeks ago got some dang many clones and my closet so full I’ve been holding off on starting seeds but seeing yours sure makes me want to start me a couple I hadn’t had me a baby in a while and though they can be some troubles sometimes it sure is a fun experience for me but then hell I love all of it the more I do the more I learn the more I love. :v:

2 Likes

@Dforce I was checking out the runtz they supposed to be some really good ones high a
In THC and supposed to make some big old fat buds and the monkey slaps just sounds awesome I would love to try it

2 Likes

@RPgrower I won the Monkey Slaps and the Runtz in a drawing on another forum. The runtz is his on that he has had for a long time from what I understand. Can’t remember the Monkey Slaps cross is. @Newt may know what it is

1 Like

@Dforce okay going to start a couple gscx, hopefully I’ll have somewhere to put them by the time they big enough for me to take a couple clones off of in a couple of months probably​:yum::v:

2 Likes

Hey man looking forward to watching those monkey slaps. Sounds like a pretty exotic strain. If you don’t mind me asking what is the size of that area your mother plants are in? I saw this post and it looks similar to my closet just wanted to know if I could begin 5 autos with my 10 gallon baby.

1 Like

Definitely have this going on, all is looking good. The one that is looking funky, I have had that on some here an there, if it doesn’t move to any other plants, it’s a genetic thing so keep close eye on other plants.

1 Like