Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

@Nip haven’t grown any outside, but I would think budding time would be close to the same. Some of this takes up to 10 to 12 weeks depending on how potent you want it

1 Like

Waiting is the hardest part for me growing outside, the Longer you wait the better it will be though, the Early Chopped weed is not as potent as the ones I was able to Ripen and the Buds were fatter

@Nip waiting is the hardest part :tired_face:. Especially if you’re out, but as long as I have some I can usually wait it out. I sometimes harvest my sativa a little early on purpose, but all indica I push to the limit. The sativa is my day smoke, while the other is my evening smoke

1 Like

The one that will get you is a 50-50 Hybrid Plant starts you energized the turns into couch lock

@Nip yes, the SSH is 90% sativa it’s a good daytime smoke, anything 50% or less is usually better evening smoke

1 Like

Check out the LSD plant’s, from what I understand it’s Trippy Weed 10 for 10 if the sale still on i won’t plant all , but save some for next year, looks like a pretty cool plant to grow, I may plant a couple of those also

So I have grown several different strains, but none have been what I consider Couch lock, but then I’m a fairly seasoned smoker. Started at 14 I’m now 63. However I am having HIGHER expectations from the Gfog. It has the highest thc levels of all I’ve tried. So as you can imagine I’m looking forward to that one getting ready :yum::yum:. I did see the lsd on sale, but I just have to many right now. Heck I just got in the gscx, and haven’t even planted one, got to many going right now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Nip by the way, I am glad to know that I am not the only one that has the coughing problem :hot_face::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

Looking at all the different bean’s, is like a Buffet in a restaurant, so much too choose from, you want to sample them all , I agree with you i have more than enough for next year 3 different strains i have some Gelato bean’s ordered i smoked Gelato before and enjoyed it

1 Like

I using Ice Cubes in my Bong from now on , and I want that vaporizer @Docnraq showed us , i hate like Hell coughing and haveing a cold or congestion makes it worse

3 Likes

@RPgrower I’m a cougher too. :raising_hand_man:t3: I find stretching both arms straight up in the air when I’m in a full blown fit elongates my lungs and constricts my inhalation and prevents the hyperventilating breathing that causes more coughing. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Man I know it, I have enough for me and 3 or 4 more people. I trying to stop ordering but I would love to try the do se does and the Runtz. They are both very high in thc. 29 and 30%, that dang good

1 Like

@Nip yes I think I need to get the vaporizer too.I bet it would help

1 Like

I will certainly give it a try :grinning:.

1 Like

Anything above 20 % is pretty strong, watch out for those Hybrids those will put you in the recliner or somewhere far far away :rofl:

2 Likes

@Nip I actually looking forward to growing some that will "put me on the couch ". So I have this SSH that I was pulling down and it split in the center. I dr. It with aloe Vera. What you think, should I do anything else?

1 Like

@Dforce have you ever split one like that? I’m assuming it will heal and grow :man_shrugging:

. You see water because I took pictures while watering

1 Like

No not that bad, but they usually grow back well. Maybe some support or tape might help a little. :thinking:

@Dforce good morning and yes sir that’s kind of the advice I got from a few others so that’s exactly what I’m going to do thank you my friend

1 Like

Nice grow! as far as the split one…Hmm I think I read on this forum about using honey to heal cracks and splits…I think.

1 Like