Ok here I go The start of my outdoor 2022

Looking good ! I bet they smell nice

2 Likes

I have to agree with nip. Looking really nice there Sir.

2 Likes

@Dforce @Nip thanks y’all, and yes the smell is really strong. The SSH has some skunk origin so it is really strong. I think I’m going to go up on my filter size. Have a 4 inch, need a 6 inch.

. One of my SSH buds

2 Likes

I always liked the Skunk Weed I used to smoke back in High School it was one of the popular strains then , and you knew it was Skunk by the Smell

1 Like

@Nip I think I can remember that far back :rofl::rofl:.oh yeah I remember those days we had to be careful where we smoked at,but if anyone got close we would all start acting like there must be a skunk close by

3 Likes

We smoked that stuff on the backroads in the 80’s. We got pulled over by local and he asked what was that smell? We told him we ran over a skunk. He believed us and let us go.

2 Likes

@GreggT now that made me bust out laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

@RPgrower Ended up after he retired, we got our smoke from him!! We found out that when he made a bust, it would go unreported and no ticket was issued. He just kept it and sold it on the side to our suppliers. They were in it together!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve heard a few stories like that, crazy things back in the day.

1 Like

That SSH bud looks pretty nice Sir.

@GreggT that stuff still is happening in the states where they haven’t legalized it.

I agree with you…

@Dforce thanks I think I may be a little early, but I think it is going to be some pretty good stuff. Was supposed to have 2 ready, but due to over nutes one slowed down a little so it will get to go a little longer

1 Like

@Dforce I been growing bigger tighter buds since I installed the new 300l hlg rspec. Cheap lights vs good more expensive lights does make a lot of difference

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I always carried my 1 hit sneak a toke pipe in my pocket, see which way the wind blowed and hit it! I would smoke anywhere

I just Busted out laughing! RunOver a Skunk , people smoke Loud around here, you can smell it along way off

@Dforce @Nip good morning my friends, was cking the SSH that’s drying thought I would share a picture. Put a little bit in my bowl this morning, it’s going to be pretty good stuff

5 Likes

@Nip @Dforce that’s a whole plant. You can tell that I flipped her early, but she will make a good oz or so. I’m not really trying to grow big plants, just lots of decent buds. I learned that I can do that without having huge plants :yum:.

2 Likes

You can kind of make it Bloom when you want too , does it take as long to finish inside as outside

Awe Yeah, I’m sure it will Stone you up pretty good, Buds look potent