Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

Nice Looking Buds :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks my friend, these are probably the smallest photos I’ve ever grown I have things setup where I harvest a couple every few weeks. A constant supply, but too much trouble. Some of these have to be watered twice a day in my little containers. Think before long, I’m going back to 3 or 5 gallon bags. @Nip

3 Likes

Good Job useing the space you have , The Buds are Fat , you should get a nice yield , bigger containers will help the roots expand either way you’re plant’s look nice

2 Likes

Things are going pretty well, been in the freezing woods all day looking for that monster buck, no luck yet. As for the indoor I did my day 21 stripping, boy they look funny. I also had my leds a little to close and started to burn them, backed then up, fingers :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Nip thanks again, seems like I’m doing a lot better since I’ve started following an reading different ones on the forum and/or other followers. That and I now have better lights and started back using Jack’s 321. That’s some good stuff, takes a little patience to mix, but I’ve gotten very good at it. I can put all nutrients in an ph up. When I run tests usually very little adjusting to do if any. So once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty fast. Still needing to order some recharge, but for now I use a little molasses and/or fish emulation

4 Likes

@Dforce well hope you get the big buck soon (before you freeze). So far the worse thing I’ve done is over nutes on one SSH, even though I’ve made corrections she’s being slow to get straighten out, but other than that all others are doing well. Hope yours make a good come back :yum:

1 Like

I’m growing better since I been reading this Forum, Nothing like following expert Growers and getting Tips , one of the best things i have done is prune and top my plant’s more air flow makes a difference, I’m switching to Jack’s outdoor water soluble fertilizer, I’m not overly impressed with Fox Farms and it’s a little bit pricey, Fish Emulsion will green up plants organically i like it works well , so far I have Tropicana Cookies and Purple Punch for next year, kind of waiting to see what the Black Friday has to offer in seeds, I want to plant 1 more strain and that’s going to be more than enough weed. hopefully i don’t have any mildew and Bud Rot issues again, I’ll be spraying early with Neem and Caterpillar Killer and switch to Captain Jack’s when flowering I don’t want to taste Neem as some say :skull:

2 Likes

Hopefully you get that Big Buck before the season ends, and at least put some meat in the freezer, ill shoot a doe or smaller buck here if I haven’t got anything, the Woods are full of deer i just need time to go , Did you see any deer it’s pretty cold here, you must have sent some of that Cold Air Down Here :cold_face:

2 Likes

Seen a few, but not big enough. I will take a doe later if I don’t get my chance. Sorry about the cold, it’s in the teens and with the winds it’s in the single digits.

2 Likes

I Hope you get a Trophy Buck , It’s a challenge they didn’t get Big from being Stupid, most come out at Night, but they can fall victim during the rut , It’s Winter , and I think it’s going to be very cold these next 3 months, It’s not bad here in the day, around 50° nights have been in the 20s with a heavy frost in the morning i just hope to get through without another Ice Storm like a couple of years ago we had a bad one tree’s snapped sound like war , powerline down everywhere, my power was off for a week

2 Likes

@Nip yes I remember that ice storm, it was February 2 years ago my wife had her 1st stroke the weekend before it hit and had her 2nd one about midweek of the ice. It was a very bad time here for us.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there, hope you are all blessed and have full tummies by now :yum::yum:

4 Likes

Bad Timeing to have Sickness in you’re Family, it doesn’t feel like Winter here right now 60 ° Another 10 for 10 Thanksgiving Strains, I was looking at those LSD bean’s from the reviews it’s Potent and Easy to Grow, Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:

@Nip that’s one I haven’t tried, but it should be a good one. I still have those gscx I just got, still have to much other stuff going. That gfog I flipped got big. Looks like it is going to make some nice buds though. Harvested that one SSH last night. Expecting an oz when dry. Maybe a little more :yum::money_mouth_face:. Will try to grab a picture after 7pm.

2 Likes

@Nip yeah I live in the south, it has warmed back up here too, raining here now. Humidity bad again :tired_face:

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all as well

3 Likes

I’m glad you have some weed, you should get pretty good from the gfog , nice fat Buds on her , I may be able to get the LSD seeds before the deal goes away, I’m definitely wanting to plant some, my money is getting scarce everything is so freaking high and only making 30 hrs a week is a pain in you’re wallet and butt

It’s raining here now and probably all day tomorrow, we ride a roller coaster of temperatures here, one week it’s cold next week it’s warm, only in the South Heater one week AC next week

@Dforce @Nip good day and happy Thanksgiving to you all. Yes the south does have some crazy weather for sure. Well here’s a few pictures as I promised gfog 1st then SSH and last SD

1 Like

Uploading: 20221124_192511.jpg…

4 Likes