Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

@Dforce good morning my friend, sure hope you can save the grateful breath. Trichomes are starting to get cloudy on big girl, if I can keep this RH down, I think she’ll be ready in one to two weeks. Also ck out the roots on the clones

. I have them in blue cups just took them out to get pictures

1 Like

@Dforce as you know I’m growing this knew batch of plants in coffee and Coffee-Mate canisters. So the one I flipped 4 weeks ago drinks like crazy. I have to water her everyday sometimes twice a day. I pour it in to a 20 percent runoff, at lights on and by next morning she will be almost dry, so sometimes I have to give her a little drink before she goes to bed. By the time lights come on she is thirsty again, have another one going to be the same way, but they are really growing well

1 Like

Great hobby, doing awesome Sir. I can’t wait to see her hanging. My Grateful Breath had a little frost again this morning. Going to see if I can get her in the greenhouse tonight, I think she’s going to be to tall though.

@Dforce I would say if it’s only a couple of buds I would take them and still move her on inside so you could save the rest but I haven’t seen her lately. It looks like this big girl is going to take the whole 10 weeks but as I was reading about her the sour diesels take 10 to 12 weeks for their buds to mature which is a little longer than most others. I know all this waiting sure is hard sometimes I think she still got about 2 weeks dang I sure am ready to harvest

1 Like

Here is the Grateful Breath, she will not fit in the greenhouse, so I put up a couple posts and I will cover with a flannel sheet for the frosty nights.

1 Like

@Dforce good morning D, wow she’s really grown since I last saw her. The flannel sheet should work, just remember to take it off every morning :sunrise_over_mountains:. I do something similar in the spring with tomatoes, I always put them out to early and have to cover them on frosty nights. Do you remember the SD seed I planted about 10 weeks ago?I wanted to see if it was an auto but decided after 8 weeks she wasn’t. Anyway I flipped her a week or 10 days ago, she’s just starting preflower. Did a little LST this morning. Here’s a before and after

. I know lighting not very good. Sorry, hope you can see them

2 Likes

@Dforce so with the WWA, ZA, 3 SD clones and 2 SSH photos, I’m going to have another closet full after I harvest big girl :yum::rofl::rofl::rofl::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

She’s going to turn into a bush, very nice. And I know your rooms are going to fill up quickly. :rofl::rofl::rofl: . That’s what’s going to happen to me if I don’t flip mine real soon.

@Dforce I have two SSH I’m adding this weekend, if they stretch like the SD did I’m definitely going to have her pack :yum::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Bet you have some needs flipping to. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

She’s a Beautiful Girl, Nice Buds, Getting plenty of Sunshine :sun_with_face: keep the Frost off and it will finish up Nicely

1 Like

@Dforce good morning D, this weather is crazy down here. High 40’s at night with RH of 95 and in the day just the opposite 90 degrees with RH of 40. Keeping it 65 and below in room so far though. How’s things up there, you get our grateful breath covered :yum::rofl::rofl:. Hope you can keep her covered at night for the next little while

Doing ok so far, haven’t had to cover yet. Will have to tomorrow, dipping down to low 30s for a couple days. Think she will be good. :+1:

@Dforce, that’s good to hear, I think you have lost enough due to circumstances beyond your control. Mainly weather, I’m glad the grateful breathe is going to make it, you sure brought her a long way from where she was. Great job

1 Like

The 1st 2 are the GSCX, doing well. Then it’s a bag seed so I call it the Unknown, which I’m growing for the daughter in law, well going to split it with her. Lol

3 Likes

@Dforce I had problems too Bud Rot and Mildew, caused me to chop earlier than I wanted, but on a positive note your grateful breath looks nice and Healthy, and you will have some fresh herb, it’s been a Hellva a fight this year but even the early harvest weed is good, I can only imagine how good my last two will be, I’ll be ready next season I’m going to do a few things different and definitely look at mold resistant plants, all in all good grow :beer:

1 Like

@Dforce they look beautiful, but I still think they are going through the roof :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Nice and frosty too

1 Like

Those are some beautiful buds!

1 Like

I’m hoping big girl will be ready in a week, but it’s looking like she may be a little longer. Hard to wait, but come so far with her I want her to be ready for sure. Will ck her again next weekend.

1 Like

@Dforce good morning D, so I’m testing out a little of the half manicured SD buds this morning, I put it in the grinder and after grinding it had a good piney smell. A decent high too. Mellow yet energetic after smoking, not the stoner stuff, good for daytime high. Those 3 buds made an oz. Of dry smoke.

. So I’m hoping to get another 4 to 6 oz. Off of her, just my hopes an estimations :yum::yum:

1 Like

@Dforce so these buds were 2 maybe 3 weeks early, so as it matures she should become a little more potent. :yum::sunglasses:

1 Like