Ok here I go The start of my outdoor 2022

Well she looks ok today, but I chopped my SLH and the large buds were full of mold. I saved about half the plant. Got another coming down tomorrow, will see what happens. :crossed_fingers:

Not a problem, it’s always nice to se people grow nice healthy plants. I had a rough year with mildew, tried many things to save them but not a chance. Maybe next year, have another plan, we will see.

@Dforce good morning D, hope I don’t scare them whitetails this morning. Sorry to hear about the mold. Glad you were able to save some, but it always frustrating to have to throw away your biggest buds :rage::triumph:. So I took 3 buds that were up under. And the 4 clones are all looking good. That clonex is some good stuff

1 Like

@Dforce

Processing: 20221001_193245.jpg…

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Dforce so that last picture was one I flipped about 4 weeks ago and she’s coming along real nice there’s also a white widow way back that corner that’s hard to see but she’s coming along good too have the zittle in the right back corner and one sour diesel I flipped a week ago in the front right corner the zittles is beginning to Bud but the other sour diesel the front hasn’t quite started budding yet

1 Like

@Dforce flushing big girl for next couple of weeks, then I will harvest her. That will make some much needed room :sunglasses:. Oh and smoke :yum:

1 Like

Let there be light, looking really nice there my friend. No luck with the deer I’m looking for, but seeing lots. As for the mold that’s part of outdoor growing, you never know what to expect. Some great, some good, and some horrible.

1 Like

@Dforce i hear you brother seems about everything in life has its ups and downs. Thanks for helping me along. I’ve learned a lot since I started following your blog ( I guess that’s what it’s called you can tell I’m old right). Haven’t sent a picture of the baby Gog lately, but she is doing well for her 1st week. Will snap you one later. :sunglasses: and hopefully your white tail will come along eventually.

1 Like

@Dforce the Gog baby

those two super silver haze is looking pretty good too about ready to flip them laugh out loud. By the way the Clones are the cups are full of roots

1 Like

She’s looking good. :+1: Won’t be long and you will be able to flip them. :sunglasses:

@Dforce yes, and the SSH clone that I took from the top of plant actually did better than the SD clones I took from down under the sd mother, however 4 out of 4 made it, can’t ask for any better than that :wink:.

1 Like

That’s good to hear, more clones. Well I had more frost/ice this morning :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: and more coming at the end of the week. Looks like the heater will be going in the greenhouse. Don’t know if the Grateful Breath can take many more. :crossed_fingers: May be an really early harvest, like 3 weeks. :rage:

Dont be affraid to drop that light maybe half that distance to the plants. Its LED and not the most powerful fixture out there. You can hit plants pretty hard with light, particularly when they are flowering.

1 Like

Bummer man… was that outdoor?

1 Like

Yes the Grateful Breath is outside, it’s only been flowering for 5 weeks. I was going to move it into the greenhouse a few weeks go, but the roots have grown through the pot. I’m probably going to cover with a sheet this weekend and hope for the best, if not chop chop.

1 Like

Can you rip the pot off the ground? Root pruning isnt always a bad thing. Its a stress that may actually causr the plant to finish harder?

2 Likes

Possible, will have to give it a try this weekend, going to need help for sure.

1 Like

Best of luck man… dont be affraid. Just do it! You were planning on chopping it anyway, may as well test out the root pruning theory :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks @Cannabian , i have a small clone outside that has done that. Grown thru her pot to the ground. Im gonna pull her up & move her to the barn at night. See how she does. I can compare her to sister after :laughing:

1 Like