Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

She is looking might fine for sure, what a difference the pics make. :smiley: Beautiful

@Dforce speaking of mold, you got me cking everything. So I’m noticing that the fiber cups get it on them quick, especially when it’s warm and humid. Maybe that’s why everyone else uses the solo cups. :thinking: I had to transplant the baby Gog today, the fiber cup had mold on it. Sure glad I did the clones in solo cups :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

@Dforce if I handle the buds, my fingers get really sticky :upside_down_face:. I took a few to open things up just a little bit and a few underneath that just wasn’t getting much light, will dry them over the next two weeks, then will test it. Took them before the pictures, you probably can’t even tell

1 Like

@Dforce good morning D, hope all is well, the humidity is 93 here this morning temp is 52. The humidity in closet is 75, installed a small dehumidifier this morning before lights out, hoping it will bring it down some. How is things going up there :thinking:. If I see any mold, I will have to harvest big girl to save her and the others. But I’m really hoping my little dehumidifier will fix the problem, I’m hoping with this cooler weather that humidity will start to go down soon

@Dforce I still can’t seal room when light is on, before next summer I think I’m going to install 6 inch ducting and fans. The 4 inch does fine in the winter when it is cooler, but summer growing is harder even inside. Unless you have all the right equipment, which I’m getting there :crazy_face:.

1 Like

Phone says RH is down to 66 outside now, so this cooler weather is helping finally @Dforce

1 Like

So all is ok. Looks like I will be losing most of my outdoor stuff. I spoke will a gentleman that owns the hydro shop that I go to last night, and with the environment that I have now I pretty much am screwed to get rid of the mildew. So the learning continues. He showed me his indoor grow, and all I can say is AMAZING. My VPD is way out of wack on my inside room, so working on correcting that. Need much better climate control.

@Dforce man I’m so sorry to hear that you had some beautiful stuff going outside sure hate you going to lose it I think if it’s me I’d just take it early save the buds that I could save they might not be as good as if they completely finished but I’ve smoked early buds before and they still pretty good. I don’t make oils so don’t know if they would be good for that or not

Ya I’m planning on chopping one of them this weekend, maybe 2 if I get time.

@Dforce I sure hope you can save some of your buds sorry that all this is happening it’s got to be heartbreaking work all year to get something like that and then lose it so frustrating. I hope you can at least get some good out of it I was just looking at the Weather Channel and it says that it’s 80° and the humidity is 26 so hopefully my problem solved I have that dehumidifier in the room also I’ll see what it looks like tonight when I open the door probably won’t need the humidifier anymore but I’m going to keep it in there just in case. I’m sure hoping this cooler weather stays with us for a while and low humidity

1 Like

@Dforce good morning, so the humidity went right back up to 84 last night. I was able to keep room at 60%. I’m hoping this cooler weather will bring lower humidity :upside_down_face:.

1 Like

Good morning to you as well, just keep the air moving in there, things should be good. I’m still learning all the things with temps and humidity.

@Dforce yes have 4 inch intake and exhaust with carbon filter plus another 12 inch fan blowing under and through them. The 4 inch intake blows under them. All together have good air movement :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Dforce hope things are going okay up there, so far so good down here. Have a closet full now. All I have veging now is 2 SSH, the baby Gog and the 4 clones(3sd and 1ssh) they are looking good, I’m starting to see roots in clear cups

1 Like

@Dforce

. Been doing a little LST on 2 SSH

3 Likes

Doing well, can’t wait for the weekend, white tail hunting season starts. :bow_and_arrow::deer: But anywho will harvest the SLH Saturday, and hopefully start another one. All is looking good down there. :sunglasses::moneybag:

1 Like

@Dforce good luck on the deer hunting this weekend. :sunglasses::deer:

1 Like

Good morning Sir. Well it got cold last night, enough to have ice on my car, will see when I get home from work to see wht the girls look like. One’s in the greenhouses should be good. Just the Grateful Breath is the one I’m concerned with. :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

@Dforce good morning D hope hunting is going well. Sure hope the grateful breath is OK. Fortunately for you though is you have clones :blush:. I bet she’s a good one, would love to get a clone or seed of that strain :yum:.

1 Like

Nice looking Buds! You did a Hellva a Good Job Brother I appreciate you helping me with my grow this year! We gone to Turn it up a Notch next year will be even better :partying_face::man_farmer:

1 Like