Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

So I decided to use the logo on my grinder. I love the backwoods and thought it would fit me well. I hope it’s okay and that no one else is using it

3 Likes

@Dforce so after germinating 3 seeds for 72 plus no tails, but they look like they were trying to, so I put them in the little cups with the coco and I have 1 up this morning :yum:. I’m very happy. I only want 1, have so many right now. I want to grow the 1 and clone from her. By the time I do that I’m sure I’ll be able to find a place for her :money_mouth_face:. If I can get her through these 1st two weeks :upside_down_face:. I have the most trouble with babies, usually over water or drop and destroy. By the way I am loving the new light, it will make a load of difference for my grow

1 Like

@Dforce on the clones I did 3 sd and then I topped my other SSH. Going to see how it does, will let you know. Figured if it works for me in the solo cups it’ll really work in the cloning machine.

1 Like

@dbrn32 thanks, I actually was looking at some online, Amazon, it wasn’t Jack’s. The only Jack’s I found was big bag like 10lbs for $65.00 so i found a smaller bag (5lbs) notJack’s. For $16.00. I could not find a 2.2lbs. Bag at all. And that’s what I really want. That’s enough to last me a good while. Not sure, I will check at the seed and feed store here and see if they carry it :wink:. Thanks again my friend

2 Likes

I use to be able to buy 25# bag locally for $18. My understanding is fertilizer costs have increased quite a bit, but been a while since I’ve needed any.

@Dforce well I flipped the other 2 SD, now I have 2 SSH photo 1 zittles auto 4 clones (3 SD 1 SSH) and 1Gog (not in same box

. Getting a nice bunch going

2 Likes

Going to be a packed room, just keep a close eye on things, you should be good. You will end up with lots of pretty ladies, :rofl::rofl:

@Dforce yes I will be so happy when the big girl is ready which is actually 3 weeks from this Saturday, for the 10 week mark. But once I harvest her not only will I have some weed smoke in a few weeks afterwards and I’ll have some room for the others also hopefully they steady spreading out though. It seems like the sour diesels grow like crazy they really make a bush quick

1 Like

It will be awesome to see them fill out.:+1:

@Dforce yeah it really will they starting to get a little bit of red hair in them and I figure 3 weeks from now they’ll be looking pretty good especially running them under this new light

1 Like

Going to get a little chilly around here for a few days.

@Dforce yeah it was 99 here today but it’s supposed to be 89 tomorrow I think and then it looks like a little cooling trend for the next few days I’m really looking forward to that we definitely need some cooler weather. Actually this afternoon we got a nice breeze coming out of the North that’s a good sign it’s going to cool down I think tonight is supposed to be down to about 65 I think last night it was 75. Cooler weather means lower humidity and I need that right now you do too probably

1 Like

@Dforce so I’m running this new light 300l Rspec at recommended height which is 18 to 24 in I’m at 18 does that sound about right to you, it is at full force or wide open

1 Like

There is a frost freeze warning on the top half of lower Michigan tonight, all but 1 of mine are in greenhouses. Still will affect the growing. Slow them down, don’t need that now. They already had a late start.

1 Like

@Dforce so do you have any heaters or anything you can put in there to keep it warmer

I would stay with that, have you downloaded photone on your phone yet? that you can check the DLI.

Yes I have an 18000 btu heater that I will put out if I need to, but uses lot’s of propane. That’s getting pretty expensive up here.

@Dforce well I’m not sure how I did that somehow I deleted the whole post anyway I was saying it’s don’t usually get that cold down here and butane was $3 a gallon and I had to buy about 100 gallons that’ll last me all winter though. I will work on that download also haven’t done it yet

100 gallons would last me about 2 weeks if I didn’t have a wood stove to heat my place.

@Dforce well I do use some electric heaters also. But with those, I don’t use over 100 gallons

1 Like