Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

They should put alot on in 3 weeks :heart_on_fire:, My SLH should be ready about the same time. I do know that the smell from the greenhouses are getting better everyday :rofl::lollipop::candy:. All is good here in Michigan.

@Dforce I hear you, I’m having heck keeping smell down to, my wife grips when it gets in the trailer :yum::yum::yum:

Changed, enjoy!

@RPgrower nice change Sir, you can also change your R to whatever you want :thinking: just a though

@Dforce ok, how?:thinking:.

@dbrn32 thank you so much, I think you are one great guy and moderator :cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

@dbrn32 hi again, I wanted to say that I’ve browse around on different topics and I see you answering lots of questions, but I also noticed that you have to deal with many personalities in your business. I think you handle that very well. When people are rude, you seem to stay cool and calm. I’m Irish, I probably could not handle things nearly so smoothly. :person_shrugging: and this is why I have the utmost respect for you sir

2 Likes

We always appreciate the support and kind words! That being said, you’re giving me too much credit. I’m probably the least patient of the staff, but I do try my best :upside_down_face:.

I’m sure that I can speak for entire team that we appreciate having you, and hope to provide the best experience possible. Let any of us know if we can help.

1 Like

Ok now I have to go back and look, be patient, I’ll let you know soon. Lol

1 Like

On your phone click on your R top right corner, click the little person, go to preference, and you can edit your pic there. :sunglasses:

@Dforce Cool thanks :blush:. I will find something I like and make a change. So I bought some new Jack’s fertilizer and it’s a little different than the other Jacks that I had bought in the Green pack it’s just a part A and Part B I’m assuming part A when flowering and I don’t know part A and B when it’s blooming I’m not real sure how to use this and they didn’t send a chart with it and I was wondering if you used the same stuff or do I just need to go to Jack’s and look up one of their charts that goes with it

1 Like

So I know part A is for during flower, but is this part B the same stuff we use for a couple weeks at the beginning of budding and then continue with part A

The bloom isn’t part of the original 321 recipe. If shooting for the 321 that most of use you need calcium nitrate (15-0-0) and unscented epsom salt to add to the 5-12-26. It’s just the 3 of these to make up your base nutrients, and you use them all for veg and flower.

@dbrn32 has you covered for the 321 that most of us use, which is actually 3.6 part A 2.4 part B and 1.2 Epsom salt, they have a bunch to choose from, so must be aware of what you are buying. The bloom is something you might try during the the 1st couple weeks.

@dbrn32 @Dforce ,OK thanks, that is what I was thinking too. I will order the calcium nitrate also. Guess I have enough bloom boost to last a very long time :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Some people use it to tweak theit recipes. I don’t have it so not really sure, but you can probably find use for it if you look around.

@dbrn32 thanks again, yes I will definitely use it some during bloom, will see how it does

1 Like

@Dforce well I flipped 2 more sd clones tonight, after taking a few clones (4), and I have 1Gog coming up. I may wind up with more than I have room for, but at least I’m not lacking. Hoping to keep buds coming off at different times. Not sure how that’s going to work but I’m going to give her a try :thinking:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 I still have 6 oz of the 15-0-0 calcium and nitrate that will last me a few months but will get a bag ordered soon :yum:

1 Like

Not sure if you have any garden supply or greenhouses nearby, but you may be able to score calcium nitrate locally and save some on shipping or whatever. Any greenhouse grade calcium nitrate will do.

1 Like