Ok here I go The start of my outdoor 2022

@Dforce I’m sorry I said that like I thought I was a pro and really scared the crap out of me the way they wilted over laugh out loud

1 Like

Preditor in action :clapper:

Pumpkin taking over the garden, lmao

My hand isn’t small either.

1st watermelon, dam thing is huge. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Never seen such a massive watermelon! :rofl:

1 Like

beautiful, those are some huge leaves lol and the watermelon is awesome

1 Like

@Dforce she is pretty, what strain is that, mine are jubilee. You are an awesome gardener. Everything looks great :+1:. Ck. Out the clones, they are beginning to grow

zittle is looking good to, tried a little, it sure is good stuff

1 Like

@Dforce

3 Likes

@Dforce that 105 degrees last weekend was not good for the Zittle for sure, but she’s still growing well, just some purplish leaves

1 Like

@Dforce

. Okra is doing well too

3 Likes

I will have to check, I don’t even eat watermelon, but my grandson loves them. Just love liven off the land as much as possible, if the wife could get into it a little more, I would go off grid.
She is looking pretty for sure. :sunglasses: clones are definitely kicken, great job.:+1:

1 Like

@Dforce thanks my friend, the pumpkin vines will get massive, I had one knucklehead pumpkin vine grow the length of the garden, 40’ that was a few years ago. Didn’t grow any this year

@Dforce so on the sour diesel photo I’m getting ready to flip do you think I’ll have to do a scrog net on her

@Dforce tell your grandson this one weighed 27lbs, it’s sweet and good

2 Likes

I like the net just because it holds the buds up well, you don’t have to but you will find yourself hanging strings from everywhere to hold them up. Doing

just the 1, you could put 4 bamboo poles in the edges of the pot, and tie the netting to the poles. This is an LSD, from a few years ago indoors

1 Like

The one’s I have going are Crimson Sweet

1 Like

Greenhouses look pretty full man! Your girls look healthy. Now its fun time. Growing them sticky buds✌ cant wait

1 Like

Here’s the update @SnkeyezCobra
Thought you might enjoy 100 gal Diesel!

IMG_20220801_095900|375x500

1 Like

8 Likes

Beautiful buds. :v:

Those buds in the bowl look amazing. What strain are they?

@Flowerpower69 those are beautiful, those buds look like some good stuff too :yum:,are they sour diesel also :grinning: