Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

@BudzMS yes that is just 1 big Ole plant, this variety makes multiple flowers

1 Like

Absolutely

Plenty more pics of last years stuff. Hoping for better this year. Of course.

5 Likes

I will take a few new pics of this years plants a bit later when it cools off. My greenhouse is 20x12x10’. Give you an idea

2 Likes

@Dforce ck me out, trying to catch a few rays of evening sun

That’s a little risky but I thought I’d give it a try nothing like the real stuff

2 Likes

@W.B.elpaso man those are beautiful :heart_eyes:. Oh yeah :sunglasses:, I want to be able to grow like that. Please legalize it :pray::cry:

2 Likes

Growing in a greenhouse makes it alot easier than just outside in the elements. Even though my greenhouse is open on top. Just some shade fabric.

@W.B.elpaso I’ll be looking forward to seeing the new pictures :yum::money_mouth_face:

@Dforce I wanted to ask you how long can I veg the sour diesel photo without messing it up? It’s way to hot to try now. I really need to wait until it starts to cool down some, but that would be a t least another couple months :confused:. That would make them 5 months old. Is that to long before flipping?:thinking:

6 months is no problem, you will need to do alot of trimming to keep it shorter unless you have the space to grow it in. I know people that keep mother plants for years. Also @Newt keeps mother plants as well. I’m sure he will chime in and give you some of his tricks

1 Like

@Dforce I will take any information I can get, my 1st grow was super silver haze photos, didn’t turn out so great. Been growing autos ever since. They are small and easy to grow, and don’t have to worry about the lighting

So not knowing you setup completely, but I was thinking if it’s a window or a door that lets the light in, maybe something like this might work for you.

I keep my mothers short and trimmed as if they were bonsais. Most of what I do is from Hellraiser’s clone thread, here:

And here they are:

The GSC clone in the back right will be a year old on 7/17.

I’d be happy to answer any questions.

3 Likes

@Newt Thank you sir, another killer journal to read, damit wish he would show back up.

1 Like

@Dforce top of the day to you my friend, read some of hellraisers notes on cloning, started 3 more, they are doing well so far.

![2022

Processing: 20220626_155610.jpg…

1 Like

@Dforce

2 Likes

@Ronniepatrick981 Yes he’s got some great info, and has no problem helping anybody, it’s just sad that he has disappeared from the forum, hopefully it’s for good reasons.

It’s making a comeback, 1st it got watered with a dose of Recharge, a couple day’s later got a foliar spray with Revive, then feed with Advanced Nutrients. Then 2 day’s later got a trim. Plan water today. Grateful Breathe

5 Likes

Before pic.

3 Likes

@Dforce yes I knew you would bring her back, beautiful job. Thanks for the advice on putting domes on clones, you were right, I think the mold came from the piece of banana I put in soil, anyway,I soaked 15 minutes in a mild root starter solution then dipped in root hormone planted in potting soil water well with root starter solution sprayed leaves and inside top of cover and put it on.I spray leaves twice a day and domes once a day will water again when looking dry in cups, well almost dry.

You shouldn’t have to water for a while, just spray leaves, and domes like your doing. You will probably start getting roots in 10 to 14 days, then just mist the soil to dampen. Don’t want to drowned them. :+1: