Ok here I go The start of my outdoors

@Dforce yes sir, never put anything on buds, not dust or spray, would contaminate, couldn’t smoke :thinking:. Don’t want to do that :wink:

@Dforce may put some on the sour diesel, never put it on anything small, not sure if it would hurt them or not, think I’ll just keep an eye peeled, if I find anymore then I’ll use the neem oil :wink:

1 Like

Has been nothing but sunshine for days, temps between 80 and 95 with mid 50’s to mid 60’s at night. Growing like weeds. Lol. Need to get my nets up so the scrogging can begin, going to run out of head space.

8 Likes

wow those are beautiful and huge

1 Like

Thank you my friend. I wasn’t suppose to let this happen. My plan was smaller plants this year, I think I screwed up. Going to be spending to much time in trim jail, and not enough time hunting.

3 Likes

This is what I was looking to do, a little more manageable, these are
1 GDP, 1 SLH,1 Blue Dream that didn’t think was going to make it, it was planted the same time the 4 in the other green house were planted. 1 GG#4, and 2 little Hellmare Cookie.

3 Likes

@Dforce those are beautiful my friend, they’re going to make a load of smoke :money_mouth_face:. Wish I could grow outside or Wish I had 2 grow closets or a bigger grow room. This 3x3 is not big enough to grow like that :unamused:. But it does produce just enough to keep me from having to buy any.

2 Likes

Thats the main thing, not have to buy any. :sunglasses::100:

2 Likes

looks awesome. you have a sweet growing area

1 Like

if you dont want to buy any for urself you can always buy for me lol

1 Like

@Dforce I would have to disagree on the screwed up part you going to have some of the nicest buds in the neighborhood my friend might be a little extra work though but hey we are going to be doing something anyway I have to do something all the time can’t sit still I love messing with my plants and my garden and I can tell you do too so enjoy my friend keep me posted on them big old buds. I’m sure you will have my taste buds of watering

1 Like

@BudzMS yes my friend I have to buy some once in awhile well don’t have to I have a little colored friend can get me a zip for about 150 of some really good stuff is Kush and sometimes I’ll buy one or two a year this is whey stinkier than mine most of my stuff and has a good smell this here strong almost skunky I don’t grow that too many people children kinfolks I have to keep mine camo out

@BudzMS as for the growing room, I wish I could make 2 of them, I love growing, but I really like to smoke too​:yum::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@BudzMS ck out this sunflower growing in compost, it blew over when we had some bad winds, almost a natural lst without the t (training)lol. Oh how I wish that were buds, they would be awesome
![20220625_101414|666x500]

(upload://tk7YfzOpcn0AzWCG1BfwsGgyPdk.jpeg)
Also it’s been hot here this week

1 Like

@Dforce had to send here did 3 consecutivealready,sorry resending

3 Likes

That’s sweet sunflowers already in bloom, all mine are still under a foot tall. Lol

@Dforce. I told myself the same thing after last year, smaller plants. So i went from 10 gallon fabric to 20 gallon pots and started my seeds at the same time. Now there gonna be huge. What was i thinking. But more training and time it will all workout.

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams now if that was all buds I would have it going on for sure

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso, so l like problems like that. Lol :laughing:. So got any pictures?

1 Like

those are beautiful