1 Girl Scout Cookie Extreme
1 Chocolope
2 Zorillolocos and
1 Jilly Bean
7 of them are Regular, the rest are Feminized
I have
1 Super Lemon haze clone
1 Gorilla Glue clone and a
1 Hellmare clone one stand by for the Regular that maybe males.

This is the mess of the greenhouse area that I will be starting with, boy do I have lots of work to do lol

33 Likes

What fun you are going to have. Sure looks like you may have a forest going. Happy growing!!

5 Likes

@Dforce Finally a TRUE bakers dozen!! Your greenhouses are awesome. I’d kill for outdoor control like that!! Can’t wait to watch what you pull off this summer! :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

This looks like a fun project. Got a lot of flavors there. Going to look amazing during flower.

3 Likes

@Dforce
We park our cars in the same garage :facepunch:
Strawberry Cough, Chocolope, Jillybean, Blue Dream- HEY,were you peeking in my window ?! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:+1:
Good luck!

SL out.

3 Likes

Nice selection! Looks like you have a great foundation for setting up those greenhouses. Good luck with the grow!

2 Likes

Thanks all, this is going to be fun for sure, just hoping I can get them all the way through to the end.

2 Likes

Nice assembly. Let’s see what they do!

3 Likes

sweet outdoor plan, ecxited to see this grow.

3 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I :eyes:

Looks like a sweet setup, sounds like a tasty selection! Strawberry cough def one of my faves

3 Likes

More than welcome, and yes the Strawberry Cough is a good one. I did 1 a couple years ago, and it turned out pretty decent.

2 Likes

Looks great! Ill be taking a seat if you dont mind. Good luck and best of vibes on your grow.

2 Likes

Just an update, my 1st male to be chopped

And the others are still kicking.

8 Likes

2 Wedding Cake auto’s, in coco, with Jacks. Started to flower at 4 weeks, a little early, but all good.

7 Likes

I am growing six of those strains outdoors!

3 Likes

Well than, that’s exciting. Some good strains that I’ve grown before, and a few new ones. Feel free to share pics as they grow. I’m still working on the greenhouse area, they should be ready to put outside somewhere around Memorial Day weekend. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Filling out nicely, can’t wait to let the sun take over.

9 Likes

Been working on the upgrades to one of the greenhouses, two more to go, and here’s the two Wedding Cake auto’s indoor, 9 days into flower.

Oh and the ladies that want outside

16 Likes

Plants and greenhouse are looking great!

3 Likes

Did you buy that greenhouse or DIY?

3 Likes