Ok...Here Goes Nothing...well I hope SOMETHING

@BloodRoot welcome to the club
We all here (I think I can say this with out speaking out of line ) love to help each other out so we all can gain our common goals you choose the right place
Keep reading and learning I my self have learned tons since I found this forum it’s amazing :wink:
I think all have given you some great advice so far @Matthew420 makes a great suggestion about having yourself all set up for when the beans show up
Good luck and happy growing
I’ll be looking forward to your journal :notebook:
Peace :v:

2 Likes

Nice spread sheet there @Matthew420
You are one super organized guy lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Peace bro :v:

3 Likes

You do HVAC I do process optimization/process improvement. It’s all about what we know :slight_smile: Being organized is part of an optimal process, so it’s burned into my head.

2 Likes

10/4 on what we know brother :+1::v::+1:
I’m just jealous cause I’m not so organized lol😳

1 Like

Eh, learning to be organized is easy than learning HVAC. There is still hope for ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lmao Hvac isn’t rocket science brother :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe not but it’s damn cool (pun intended)…

Hey I know that guy
Lol not :+1::wink:
Alwaya find the right pics bro well done
Will be back to like later

1 Like

Actually the HVAC field is pretty hot :fire: here in the Northeast…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

This time of year it is

1 Like

I was trying not to flirt… LOL

Last one as we’re stomping on a thread. Sorry @BloodRoot

3 Likes

Lmfao your too much love it brother

1 Like

@Matthew420 no worries at all!! I love banter! :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry bud but we do tend to get carried away and off topic sometimes

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 it’s all good! It’s all friendly and happy and I love that! :smiley:

3 Likes

Super Sweet my friend, and yours? !!

2 Likes

Mine has just gotten through the cure and the smell mellowed out and the taste is that strong piney flavor . And the 2 different harvest times got 2 completely different feeling highs I love it.

3 Likes

Its soo cooll that we can harvest and cure to Our liking !!!

5 Likes

Yes it is I have some quality day time and some killer night night smoke all from the same strain just different harvest times

4 Likes