Ok...Here Goes Nothing...well I hope SOMETHING

Ok…so I just ordered my first ever seeds for my first ever grow…I am COMPLETELY new at this so I am counting on all of you for a little help along the way…well maybe a lot of help. You all seem like a great support system with an amazing amount of knowledge and experience. I am excited and nervous all at the same time hoping that I am able to grow some beauties. I have been reading all the threads and guides that I can and will keep reading them over and over hoping I retain the info that I need. @FyshhTrap I am hoping to grow some beauties that will be half as nice as your Bud of the Month! Thanks in advance everyone! Hoping that I will be able to post some beautiful pics in the upcoming weeks!

1 Like

Best advice while you wait for seeds. Make sure you have everything you need, get it all set up and running. Too many people try to play catch-up. Now’s your chance to do it right :slight_smile:

Good luck! Looking forward to following the grow.

4 Likes

Thanks! Feels like waiting for Christmas…and I will definitely check my list and then check it twice. :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome @BloodRoot, Let us know when your seeds arrive, Love to know what you"re growing!
You"ve come to the best place for friendly knowledge and help.
Please remember no pics of the packageing of mail or seeds. Only high quality photos of the Plants !! Good luck <*)))><{

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and the advice is duly noted. I ordered White Widow for now to start and hope to expand after I see how I do with this one. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty…literally.

2 Likes

@Matthew420 and @FyshhTrap have some solid advice there. You’ve got some time before your seeds arrive to get some of the other stuff too.

I’m about two weeks ahead of you and my first indoor grow as well and my first attempt since the 70’s.

Anyway good bunch of guys here and someone is always around to answer question and offer advice.

What seeds did you order? … You answered while I was typing…

4 Likes

@BloodRoot

Welcome to our family of growers here at ILGM
As I see in your post you already know we all pitch in and help each other out when ever we can
and we shall for you

WELCOME

Will

5 Likes

If you have a list you want to post we can take a look and see if you’re missing anything important. Up to you my friend.

3 Likes

And we’re all going to scan the list looking for a PH meter… Make sure that’s on the list :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You guys are the best!! I feel more confident in this already!

2 Likes

Research first, make your plan, stock up on the needs. Prepare yourself for setbacks. Get LOTS of help in this forum. Have fun and fall in love with the hobby of growing a weed. Lots of great advice here.
Welcome to the group. :sunglasses::grinning::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome to the sandbox hope you have a fun and productive grow . The free download of Robert’s Grow Bible and free growers guide download helped me a bunch . That and reading a lot of the older posts that ask for help with one problem or another I think helped me avoid a lot of the first time growers most common mistakes. Good luck hope you have fun .

2 Likes

Here is my list if you want to scan it for ideas or maybe spark an idea. Costs are each. Sorry if it’s a bit hard to see. An image seemed like the cleanest way.

4 Likes

Thanks and, by reading all of your posts, I am going to have a great time…if not an interesting one :sunglasses:I dare say I already find this pretty darned attractive!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! and this will definitely be a huge help!!

1 Like

No problem. We’re probably almost as excited for you as you are :slight_smile:

The only thing I didn’t use are the 2 garden sprayers. They just spray too slowly.

3 Likes

Yes like @Matthew420 said a good ph pen is a essential tool to succeed in your grow . You can go cheap in many areas there are even some really good organic nutrients that are not very much , but I think a decent ph pen is worth the extra 20 or 30 bucks . I am not sure what your budget is but mine was tight and I added things over time I went through a probe and 2 pens trying to save a few bucks and still had to get a better pen . Most problems are associated with the ph being off

4 Likes

I will make a note of that. I have been looking at the pictures of the bud of the month winners and they are quite impressive. I especially liked the pics posted for the October winner…I think it was @FyshhTrap .Same as I am going to grow? (Which is why I remember that one) All of them though are outstanding!

3 Likes

That was a sweet bud though . Speaking of that bud hey @FyshhTrap you should be having a taste of that bud how was it ? Taste as good as it looked I hope .

3 Likes

Welcome you came to the right place we have great mentors and great people to help you you will be amazed congratulations please feel free to ask any questions you have :ok_hand:t2::v:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes